HDRs taken in Alhambra, Granada, Spain

Status
Not open for further replies.

charmingorion

Dec 22, 2007
Spain...How should i put it...It's a mixture of good and bad. Good: Cathedrals, Bad: Unfriendly (except Barcelona).

However, nevertheless, I did enjoy my 3 weeks stay in the following places: Madrid, Seville, Toledo, Granada, Barcelona and Valencia.

Things are not cheap at all in Spain. Unlike UK, one can still get a nice cheap meal and a really nice glass of red wine for 2.50 quid (about 7 sing).

Overall spent: S$5K. Thanks to staying with friends along the way.

Anyhow, here's a collection of the best HDRs that I took.

enjoy!

over-20Alhambra
over-20Alhambra
over-20Alhambra
over-20Alhambra
web.jpg

This pic was taken from the lower point of Alhambra. It was sun rise then. My ticket tour is scheduled to start at about 830am. Well, the thing is...i think it is good to have scheduled tours as it prevents over crowding.

Tour time is about 2 hrs. However, short it is, i managed to overstay. hahha....

3. A shot of london on the Millenium Bridge that looks towards the St Paul Cathedral.

web.jpg

4. In Seville, one of the 3rd largest cathedral ever built.

web.jpg

Sorry guys for the disappointing pics so far. I'm still figuring out how to get the resolution on this clubsnap. There seems to be a problem exporting the pics from my Aperture 2 to Mobileme gallery and then copy the link here. The resolution is changed in the course of this conversion. The original images are crispier and more contrasty...so......sorry guys...:embrass:

Pls bear with me while i'm still in the midst of figuring it all out....

Dear all,
I've just received replies saying that they can't see my pics. Can you pls be so kind to let me know if u see it in this thread pls? I know it's a daff question.

Thank u!

Status
Not open for further replies.