HDR image of a block of flats

Status
Not open for further replies.
TS, your shot, has problems, and here are what that makes it a terrible photo, however if you insist it is good, than so be it.
1) you shot from eye level, even at 8th flr, it wun make things and more dramatic. when u are staring everything that seems about the same height as you in the distance.
2) the row of low level flats in your foreground get cuts off too adruptly, I dunno whats in there. If it can't be taken, take it off the pic. Why leave it there?
3) HDR, you mentioned HDR. I only see burned skies, washed out HDB blocks

If this is just a test shot, i say, dun waste time posting here in critque corner.

TS, I suggest you to take the advises posted to you here and try to shoot more to improve yourself. You have another 2 more weeks before school reopen, after that, please concentrate more on your studies. It is more important at your stage now.

Hi guys,

I've been following this thread out of amusement although I think it is time for the admin to close this thread? Although there are a lot of good advice given by the senior members, I can't help have the feeling that this is degenerating into a flame fest/out of point thread.

All the things that are needed to be said about the photo have been said and done and although I personally don't agree with TS attitude, I feel this does not need to go on.

Matt

TS seems to have an issue with critic.
However I do find that there has been many posts here that give less than constructive crititism. Its one thing if TS doesn't want to be receptive to advise, its another thing to flame him outright. Flaming him doesn't really make the flamer any more high and mighty i feel.... The only way for him to get better is to listen and learn, at the same time for interested people to gently advise with constructive crititism.

My 2c.
Think its time to close this thread. It is no longer anything to do about the picture.

TS can go to "thread tool" and close the thread himself, unless he enjoys reading all the posts about him?

TS can go to "thread tool" and close the thread himself, unless he enjoys reading all the posts about him?

maybe he has isolated himself from clubsnap, cause as a professional he doesnt need to seek our amateurish advice:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.