Having problem with my D80 for nite shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone iam new in this hobby with my wife , we start off with nikon D50 and D80 and so far so good till i start to take pic at nite and i simply cant get the setting rite , can anyone give me some advise btw iam using tamron 18-200mm lens . thanks in adv =D

Any pics to show?

what problem you have???

you hand held the shots at 200mm at night izzit?

u shooting moving object? your camera on the tripod steady enough?

Yes westwest i got blur image when held my zoom to 200mm at nite condition iso setting is 1000 , think i will take advise and try using tripod with iso set at 400 and 100 to try out, gonna try it on cny for firework shot :bsmilie: thanks guys ;)

Yes westwest i got blur image when held my zoom to 200mm at nite condition iso setting is 1000 , think i will take advise and try using tripod with iso set at 400 and 100 to try out, gonna try it on cny for firework shot :bsmilie: thanks guys ;)

firework shoot at iso100 f8~11 with blub mode...can try...

you hand held at 200mm even give u iso1600 also blur casue your max aperature is f6.3...correct me if i m wrong...i guess u shooting with D80 right...10MP will show up the slightest handshake...

i suggest you take some, then post here let us see.. no pix very hard to advise, cuz different situation different requirements..

better still do this so the pros can give comments before you take fireworks or other nite pix..

lidat your fireworks pix sure turn out better.. =)

Oh yes i think i got the rite forum , ppl here is nice and helpful ;)

not really u haven't try out at p&P forum yet....

p&p? :dunno:
shsssit
***:bsmilie: suddenly i realised the similarity between the both of them...
better not ot wait kena banned..
dun worry u will find out in due course

Status
Not open for further replies.