Have you met folks who don't never use film before?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think those folks who still use film I know are either using Lomo or Holga for fun..

I wonder if any fan of films who never own d-SLR, never use d-SLR and swear to never going to use digital in future and of course never plan to learn how to use d-SLR and related software.

I also never use film b4...I use filem :bsmilie:

Seriously speaking, I never though I can afford photography if not because of digital camera :sweat:

I also never use film b4...I use filem :bsmilie:

Seriously speaking, I never though I can afford photography if not because of digital camera :sweat:

spot on. & how we can delete no-go pics & reshoot w/o incurring almost (charge batt oso is cost) any cost.

but i still use film cos no $$ for D-slr. :( & oso dun like editing pics, i like pics as it is. :lovegrin:

I wonder if any fan of films who never own d-SLR, never use d-SLR and swear to never going to use digital in future and of course never plan to learn how to use d-SLR and related software.

I'm sure there are, and more power to them. Keep the flame alive!

my first film camera was from kodak instantmatic using the old 110 film catridge. 1st time using slr was a canon film slr for work purpose. not exciting because i was taking pictures of crime scenes. no need dof when u taking portraits of dead bodies. haha.

I have never load a film before, never use a film slr before.

I have never use a phone card before.

I never use Windows 3.11 before.

I have never seen an ipod before.

I have never worn a nylon stocking before.

I have never owned a mobile phone before.

But I have used Kodachome and twin-lens reflex camera. :)

yeah.. why not.. plenty of my friends only use digital P&S... film they dunno how to use. still remember when i was using my dad's canon zoom camera, had to bring 2 or 3 rolls of film to motorshow.. den after spending alot of $$ to develop, only 2 or 3 shots clear. the rest all blur. :eek: sian diao.

Started out shooting in film in 2003, using a $56 Kodak PnS:bsmilie:
After a year upgrade to EOS 3000V, a film SLR, and develope my photos in the darkroom.
In 2005 bought my first DSLR, 350D. Now i hang 3 DSLRs around my body:bsmilie: Extremely heavy!

Still feel that film is better, it is surprising that some of my best shots are taken with the $56 film PnS. The IQ of 5D still can't be compared to my old 3000V. Another thing is u can have pleasant surprises when u shoot in film!

Yepppp many of my friends have never shot film b4 too! And I have also only shot a few rolls before on my Nikon FG before i decided it was really expensive experimenting with film so I bought a cheap Olympus compact to play with!

Status
Not open for further replies.