Have you encounter any strange C'sers recently?

Now case No. 3, why got people so boliao to harass people here :dunno: and why do people look for me for help when there are so many mods around? :think:

coolamos said:
you know anyone by the name of baddogzz_82 ?? he is threading me and harrashing me ....if u know it will help me a lot tks

baddogzz where are you, maybe i should treat you to a toast and coffee .... :sweat:

Now case No. 3, why got people so boliao to harass people here :dunno: and why do people look for me for help when there are so many mods around? :think:

baddogzz where are you, maybe i should treat you to a toast and coffee .... :sweat:

oui oui. dun learn my skill!

dunno abt other sections of clubsnap, but yes, there are alot of psychos in buy & sell threads.

dunno abt other sections of clubsnap, but yes, there are alot of psychos in buy & sell threads.

Damn i kena before, was selling my lens to this guy from clubsnap, he say would be a quick deal and he will come all the way from boon lay, its 10 pm so i thought if he sincere i just wait.. so i waited for hum till 12 ..No show..then he sms me saying that he already reach and waiting at my lift landing, i came down still no show...Then he sms me saying that he saw me and tell me in details what im wearing so i told him if u see me already just approach me and you know what he say? Do you want any service??? (i mean that service) and i was like stunned.... I sms him and say, bro if ure gentleman show urself and we talk, he just never replied...Psychomaniac...

.... I sms him and say, bro if ure gentleman show urself and we talk, he just never replied...Psychomaniac...

next time bring along a packet of coffee with milk, maybe he will show his face .... :sweat:
was it during the seventh month? :think:

next time bring along a packet of coffee with milk, maybe he will show his face .... :sweat:
was it during the seventh month? :think:

Hahahaaha, bro, nice one... nah its not the seventh month..:cool: ( i think its a ghost from cs )

Last edited:
How do you know if "he" is a "man"?

You call pple "bro", and then you ask if he is a gentleman.. If you asked whether he is a gentle_woman, maybe he'll show "himself"? :bsmilie:

Damn i kena before, was selling my lens to this guy from clubsnap, he say would be a quick deal and he will come all the way from boon lay, its 10 pm so i thought if he sincere i just wait.. so i waited for hum till 12 ..No show..then he sms me saying that he already reach and waiting at my lift landing, i came down still no show...Then he sms me saying that he saw me and tell me in details what im wearing so i told him if u see me already just approach me and you know what he say? Do you want any service??? (i mean that service) and i was like stunned.... I sms him and say, bro if ure gentleman show urself and we talk, he just never replied...Psychomaniac...

Senior Member get free complimentary coffee and ur local kopithiam. :bsmilie:

See my hair already white liao lea, cannot tahan 1 more year already still not senior yet...