Hasselblad X1D landscapes

JacePhoto

Oct 1, 2007
New York City
www.flickr.com
Hi everyone, I am starting this thread to dedicate to the landscape taken by the Hasselblad X1D. Feel free to add any pictures taken by the X1D.

Medium Format Landscape has awe people for decades. The uniqueness is due to:
1) Sensor size and sharpness
2) Dynamic range

The Hasselblad X1D has rekindled my interest again to pick up the camera and take pictures of landscape knowing that i can take a scene as 'it is'.New technology has made one easier to access the world of medium format photography.

I hope you enjoy these pictures.

Landscape #1 - Classic Singapore

I took this when I wasn't 'supposed' to. Firstly, I already missed the golden hour by a mile. It was close to 10 am with the sun blazing hot. The sky was already washed out in white!

Secondly, I was carrying my 2 year old daughter on my left arm while holding the X1D on my right. It was a feat that I couldn't have done so with the past Hasselblads or any other Medium Format.

I was very pleased with the images that came out. Have certainly made my trip worthwhile that day.

Picture resized to 995KB for Flick. Original size is a beautiful file size of 1.2 GB.

36563389150_025f334c1c_o.jpg

Can crop a lot to show the details? More poison please :)

Its probably a good idea to have a link to a full sized image to show off the details the camera is capable of.

Congrats on the new camera. :)