Has any photographer/videographer dealt with AirClick before?

kellythan

Oct 9, 2008
Any photographer or videographer deal with AirClick?

How you think? Is this company stable? Do they made a full payment to you?

Kindly advise. Thank you.

Last edited:
I think you probably meant to ask "Has any photographer/videographer dealt with AirClick before?" because "...due with AirClick?" makes little sense.

Let me know, will edit the title to reflect your actual question.

They offered me some jobs but none have gone through because i don't believe in being the lowest bidder. I treat them just an alternative source of leads.

They just emailed me again last night for a job next week but i suspect i wont get it again due to the budget.

Other than that, can't offer any other info on their payment.

They offered me some jobs but none have gone through because i don't believe in being the lowest bidder. I treat them just an alternative source of leads.

They just emailed me again last night for a job next week but i suspect i wont get it again due to the budget.

Other than that, can't offer any other info on their payment.

I second this. It reminds me so much of GeBiz (gebiz.gov.sg).

At least GeBiz is more open with the results .

You would know you " lost " by how much

Thank you for the response.

not always. when i am a total random bid, they don't even inform me i lost the tender.

Not sure about informing you if you lose the tender ,
but I think if you win the tender they would inform you asap so that you dont mess up the project and cause them to regret their decision

But the details of the "winning" bid would be published on GeBiz for all to see

but I think if you win the tender they would inform you asap so that you dont mess up the project and cause them to regret their decision

Yeah, I thought the system has always been such that the onus is on the vendor to login and check on the status. Unless you're a vendor they invited to bid, I don't think they'll inform you when you're not selected.

Yeah, I thought the system has always been such that the onus is on the vendor to login and check on the status. Unless you're a vendor they invited to bid, I don't think they'll inform you when you're not selected.

not really. i do get informed when i don't get it from certain boards.

yeah. when u get it, its immediate.

i am waiting for the outcome of one now. since aug. zzzz

not really. i do get informed when i don't get it from certain boards.

Ah, I see. Good to know. I've never gotten informed...

yeah. when u get it, its immediate.

i am waiting for the outcome of one now. since aug. zzzz

in cases like that, either the bid will end up being 'Not Awarded' or it has already been awarded and is being undertaken but due to several reasons the project in-charge probably hasn't updated the status in the system yet.