Happy birthday to Simon Goh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Goi

ClubSNAP Idol
Staff member
Thanks to Cherlyn's tip-off ;) tomorrow marks the birthday of another great personality within the ranks of Clubsnap Founding Members.

Simon Goh born on 30 July 1984...hey wait...1984? My foot! You're 18? Basket! How can you be as young as me? :D

Anyway, my wish for you is none other to see you happily settled down, with a wonderful career and continue to 'shoot down' all the birds and planes from the sky.

My other wish is also that you'll pay up soon; happy birthday dude! :dent:

hehhehahhaaaa.............

Well I think he "look" 18 and behave like an 18 but ..........
hehhehheeee

Good BD........
And continue to shoot aeroplane dude!!!

If its your birthday, then HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

If it's not, then HAPPY BIRTHDAY also....whenever it is.

Originally posted by AdamGoi
Thanks to Cherlyn's tip-off ;) tomorrow marks the birthday of another great personality within the ranks of Clubsnap Founding Members.

Simon Goh born on July 30, 1984...hey wait...1984? My foot! You're 18? Basket! How can you be as young as me? :D

Anyway, my wish for you is none other to see you happily settled down, with a wonderful career and continue to 'shoot down' all the birds and planes from the sky.

My other wish is also that you'll pay up soon; happy birthday dude! :dent:

Are you sure he is really only 18 yr old? The last time I saw him in a meeting at the Zoo, he look really.......well, very mature for his age and my friends, colleagues and I thought he is about maybe 24 and above.

Originally posted by Xpose

Are you sure he is really only 18 yr old? The last time I saw him in a meeting at the Zoo, he look really.......well, very mature for his age and my friends, colleagues and I thought he is about maybe 24 and above.

hehe.. if he is really 18.. then i better go dig a hole and hide inside(I'm 18). And if he is really that young.. he's a VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VVEEEERRRYYY.. rich 18 yr old . heheheh

Btw.. happy BIRTHDAY mr simon. hehehhe..

Originally posted by Klause

hehe.. if he is really 18.. then i better go dig a hole and hide inside(I'm 18). And if he is really that young.. he's a VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VVEEEERRRYYY.. rich 18 yr old . heheheh

Btw.. happy BIRTHDAY mr simon. hehehhe..

OMG..
So many 18 years old?
I'm one too!! :D
As the saying goes, "you are as old as you feel".... :D
Happy birthday!

Originally posted by Xpose

24?? OMG.. if he's 24, then I'm really 18...

what ?? you guys are all so young ?? i tot you guys are all in your 30s already.. some balding already ?

Heheheh...happy b'day simon!! ;)

Originally posted by shawntim
what ?? you guys are all so young ?? i tot you guys are all in your 30s already.. some balding already ?

Erm, I'm really 18! :D
But I'm not sure about the rest...

Originally posted by megaweb
I m 3 years younger than him ... :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!

huh? u only 15? :eek:

:p :p :p Happy Birthday Simon!

Status
Not open for further replies.