handphone help !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramius75

Nov 21, 2005
Hi guys, i spoil my HP when playing water bombing and the water gets into the HP. so now is a bit haywire and shutting off by itself every 3 mins... -_-"

i need some advise regarding getting a new HP...

1) I like to change to starhub from M1 as i already using maxonline and cable TV. so it can reduce the bill
2) i like to retain the rights to my present number if i were to change (important)
3) which nokia HP is durable and rugged and can take abused. camera is not required. Just need basic function
4) Is starhub good ??

and any other advices will be appreciated :D

thanks in advance

30+ liao still play waterbomb... ;p

1) not our problem... go go go, buy buy buy...
2) rights are yours, u can pay to retain number...
3) 1 that can sustain waterbombing?
4) iirc all 3 telco are about the same, some say one is better than the other... but not really noticable now...

30+ liao still play waterbomb... ;p

1) not our problem... go go go, buy buy buy...
2) rights are yours, u can pay to retain number...
3) 1 that can sustain waterbombing?
4) iirc all 3 telco are about the same, some say one is better than the other... but not really noticable now...

ya loh, hahaha, young at heart mah :D

2) So i can retain the number permanently ?? or izzit some kind of call divert ???
3) Ya, that will probably be a bonus :D
4) i need more info, some ppl claimed Starhub is not good.

;)

1) Comex coming...may have offers..:) free this free that...maybe free basic good handphones
2) yes you may.
3) all phones are good if the phone is kept safe in a PLASTIC BAG when u play water bomb lah..water / seawater corrodes the electronic chips inside siah.
4) Is starhub good ?? ..hmm.... I am using Starhub for donkey years...the only no-good was in year 2000, Starhub has no alliance with France telecom. I am only idiot who cannot use the phone....! (no roaming service).:bheart:

ya loh, hahaha, young at heart mah :D

2) So i can retain the number permanently ?? or izzit some kind of call divert ???
3) Ya, that will probably be a bonus :D
4) i need more info, some ppl claimed Starhub is not good.

;)

4) thats long ago lah... some say go outskirt of sg will have receiving problem... but they should have solved it by now... i not using starhub so dun trust me on this.

1) Comex coming...may have offers..:) free this free that...maybe free basic good handphones
2) yes you may.
3) all phones are good if the phone is kept safe in a PLASTIC BAG when u play water bomb lah..water / seawater corrodes the electronic chips inside siah.
4) Is starhub good ?? ..hmm.... I am using Starhub for donkey years...the only no-good was in year 2000, Starhub has no alliance with France telecom. I am only idiot who cannot use the phone....! (no roaming service).:bheart:

1) cant wait till then, need to get new 1 today... -_-" or at least this week...
2) ok thanks !
3) want to get 1 that is extreme durable, heard some sophisticated HP can be damaged easily...
4) oh ok, ya, roaming will be cool :D
somehow with my M1 phone, i can get connection in HK,Malaysia and even India i think. Which is really cool. Starhub got this kind of service ??

@DEL
will wait for more feedback :D

1) cant wait till then, need to get new 1 today... -_-" or at least this week...
2) ok thanks !
3) want to get 1 that is extreme durable, heard some sophisticated HP can be damaged easily...
4) oh ok, ya, roaming will be cool :D
somehow with my M1 phone, i can get connection in HK,Malaysia and even India i think. Which is really cool. Starhub got this kind of service ??

@DEL
will wait for more feedback :D

hongkong with M1 line? this is funny leh... my M1 just hit JB area then gone liao... change to their local network... yours can reach until hongkong & india somemore... wat plan u use? wat hp u use, antenna strength?

hongkong with M1 line? this is funny leh... my M1 just hit JB area then gone liao... change to their local network... yours can reach until hongkong & india somemore... wat plan u use? wat hp u use, antenna strength?

i mean its roaming lah... if my HP is that good, i die die dont want to change man. haha.

ok, anyway, im doing some research now but confused over some of the talk plans and phones.

i think these few candidates are selected
Nokia N95 - 800++
O2 XDA Graphite 400++
Sony Ericsson W880i 300++

3G PowerValue 100 $25.68 w/GST

any suggestion ?? :D

2) i like to retain the rights to my present number if i were to change (important)

This one is gonna give you some problems because the current number portability is not real one (it's some kind of call forwarding trick). The True Number Portability will only be available next year.

This one is gonna give you some problems because the current number portability is not real one (it's some kind of call forwarding trick). The True Number Portability will only be available next year.

yes!! thats what im looking for... think i cant change my HP provider yet... have to stick with M1... for the time been.

Status
Not open for further replies.