Hamster New Birth

Woww, keep them coming please.
I agree with others it really looks like a gummy bear, maybe you should name one of the hamster as gummy hehehe :):)

Day 7.

IMG_4833%20Day%207.jpg

IMG_4851%20Day%207.JPG

IMG_4850%20Day%207.JPG

This is one of the daughters from last birth. Her name is Golden (her fur color), and she is two months old.

IMG_4863.jpg

This is one of the daughters from last birth. Her name is Golden (her fur color), and she is two months old.
So cute! Can I pinch her cheeks?............please.....please............. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

This is the only daughter from last birth that looked like the mother. Her name is Little Foxy.

IMG_4526.jpg

Nice shot! :) Looks a little like Stuart Little................hehe :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
What do you do with them? Keep? Give away?

Nice shot! :) Looks a little like Stuart Little................hehe :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
What do you do with them? Keep? Give away?

Thank you.

Have not decided yet. Last batch gave away two males, and kept three females.

Last edited:
very nice photos.

my daughter's winter whites not very productive. give birth to 2 or 3 only. then mother not happy decides to eat one of them. very fragile too. one by one die until left 1 now. :(

very nice photos.

my daughter's winter whites not very productive. give birth to 2 or 3 only. then mother not happy decides to eat one of them. very fragile too. one by one die until left 1 now. :(

Thank you.

These are Syrian hamsters. Much bigger in size thus could give birth to more babies.

Ah, the colors are showing now & the furs are longer. They are growing pretty fast