Ha Ha Ha!! 23nd season Weight Loss Cafe . Jia you Jia you

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES YES....!!! :lovegrin: You got her photo??? :lovegrin:

i talked to her about se bt headset. she not very familiar with the products :thumbsd: speak so softly until i really got to bend down to hear what she saying :thumbsd:

if you want me to ask her tfcd you will really need to buy us a barrel of beer first.. :p

i talked to her about se bt headset. she not very familiar with the products :thumbsd: speak so softly until i really got to bend down to hear what she saying :thumbsd:

if you want me to ask her tfcd you will really need to buy us a barrel of beer first.. :p

i can buy you a barrel.... but not the rest here... heheheee... :lovegrin:

good afternoon.
can anyone recommend cheap hotels to stay in Kuantan?

What is your budget canoni? U betta off staying in cherating....Abt 45mins drive North of Kuantan. Nice beaches and villages.....but dun swim......under current very strong there. :confused: My cousin bro almost drown there. Lucky a German Dr was around to resuscitate him

Here is the link to one of the hotel: https://www.aus.globeres.com/HOC/HEP_851695/availability.asp#

It should be around Myr$130++ . If u really want to stay in Kuantan. Then look Hotel Seri Malaysia or Swiss Garden. Think their rates should be Myr$120++

Guys/gals, got problem logging in at my aunt house. So, I miss WLC and CS time and again...till the problem solved. Something wrong with the router I think. :bheart:

this is not call desperate... this is call excited..... :lovegrin:

:bigeyes: heard only become excited. If leave you alone with her .... either you breakdown or she kana eaten up by you ..... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

:bigeyes: heard only become excited. If leave you alone with her .... either you breakdown or she kana eaten up by you ..... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

think i will cover my head with a paper bag..... :p

u cant finish these barrels alone.
u need soma, drudkh, fc, canoni5, hbk+yc and me to help clear some barrels. :sweatsm:

haha...barrel become barrels after allowing for inflation. :bsmilie: ya..sure will call you fellas along also :bsmilie:

Wa had half a litres of Baron's strong brew now high liao... quite a nice beer but bit like stout.. high liao.................................:confused:

i can buy you a barrel.... but not the rest here... heheheee... :lovegrin:
we help him finish the barrel.. heh heh..:p

Wa had half a litres of Baron's strong brew now high liao... quite a nice beer but bit like stout.. high liao.................................:confused:

half a litre you get high ah? cmi leh :sweatsm:

Status
Not open for further replies.