H S B C W A K E B O A R D 2 0 0 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's the haze and the distance between the subject and the background. The right side has the subject closer to the background. :dunno:
but u can get 1 shot per jump per surfer only...:(

Excellent shots especially this photo....:thumbsup:

Consider the difficulty of this trick.... you managed to capture the scariness of doing a "suicide" (letting go of the handle)...
An excellent facial expression and best the eyes never leaves the handle....
Bravo....
Thanks for your compliment...either u r there or u r a very observant person...:)

Always enjoyed viewing your pics in CS... Great capture of the action despite the hazy conditions.:thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing.

Always enjoyed viewing your pics in CS... Great capture of the action despite the hazy conditions.:thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing.
Thanks glad that u enjoyed viewing...

Thanks for your compliment...either u r there or u r a very observant person...:)

Nope your shots are good.... maybe becos I wakeboard I feel more to your photos...
You also show me what a 300mm can do....

Excellent skills coupled with an amazing lens.... and if you dun wakeboard then i must say these shots are of a pure photographer instincts....

I might have some assignments of similar nature maybe you are interested in....
We can discuss further if you are....

Cheers

Nope your shots are good.... maybe becos I wakeboard I feel more to your photos...
You also show me what a 300mm can do....

Excellent skills coupled with an amazing lens.... and if you dun wakeboard then i must say these shots are of a pure photographer instincts....

I might have some assignments of similar nature maybe you are interested in....
We can discuss further if you are....

Cheers
Sure! Thanks again...we can discuss after I'm back from Singapore on 19 Oct 2006. My mobile is 96868073.

superb series. :thumbsup:

how's life in INDIA? got photos to share?
Weather is bad...food is bad...bed is bad...lot of funny insects...limited photo as photography r restricted (using k800i) except the last day R & R...:( ...travelling for 6 hr to reach 1st location and stop for 10mins ...travelled another 2 hrs to 2nd location stop for 15 mins including toilet break...

Status
Not open for further replies.