Gx10 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, Pentax has some of the best prime lenses among all these big players. Go and get one of these and you'd be hooked to Pentax forever :D

PentaxFA_LE_Lenses.jpg

Hi Fengwei,

Your amazing work the with the 77mm got me thinking :think: in this direction. Love your work :thumbsup:

Best Regards,
Faisal

Hi Guys,

Was @ VIVO city yesterday and tried the Samsung GX10! Was really impressed with the feel and focus speed of the kit lens :thumbsup:

Any body else tried it ?

They have two of these available for testing with kit lens on it!

Since I nolonger have my D50 with me (given it to my brother when visit Pakistan this Jan) I am looking for a better alternative and the K10D / GX10 does look very impressive :sweat:

Best Regards,
Faisal

I tried it liao, not same felling as K10D, I still prefer the feeling of Pentax K10D....a serious outlooking not like this odd.......

Oh yeah, Pentax has some of the best prime lenses among all these big players. Go and get one of these and you'd be hooked to Pentax forever :D

PentaxFA_LE_Lenses.jpg

Hi Fengwei

I'm new to photography and also looking to get a K10D.

What is a Prime lens and are they very much different to other lenses?

Hi Fengwei

I'm new to photography and also looking to get a K10D.

What is a Prime lens and are they very much different to other lenses?

Here you go:
http://www.christmasgorilla.com/photography/lens.html
http://www.edbergphoto.com/pages/Tip-zooms.html

Basically a prime lens is a lens w/ a fixed focal length, while a zoom lens has a certain focal length range. For a prime lens, you have to zoom w/ your feet. For a zoom lens, you can zoom w/ both (your feet and the lens ;)).

Pentax has made some of the best prime lenses even compare to Canon/Nikon/KM/ or whoever :D

Cheers!

Hope you guys are immunized :bsmilie:

of course or would have bought the 43mm and 77mm limited.

:bsmilie: I looking for the DA70mm limited..:dunno: when it will arrive here.

Status
Not open for further replies.