GV site

Status
Not open for further replies.

NitroTech

Apr 4, 2002
In Paradise
Visit site
Anyone having problems getting into the blooming #$%^&* GV website/ taking a long time to load or is it just me??

NitroTech said:
Anyone having problems getting into the blooming #$%^&* GV website/ taking a long time to load or is it just me??
Yup. Also same prob with Shaw website, since yesterday. Even if you manage to load the booking page, the booking transaction will 'time-out' before it is completed. I've given up trying to book through either website. :cry:

kng said:
Yup. Also same prob with Shaw website, since yesterday. Even if you manage to load the booking page, the booking transaction will 'time-out' before it is completed. I've given up trying to book through either website. :cry:

It's dodgy man!!! been trying since 8am this morning!!! it always hangs when i click the final submission!! So i don't know if the booking thru or not.
;( :angry:

And you have to wait for the page to complete loading before you can click on anything else!! sucky!!

Yeap..the cinema sites are drastically slowed down....but for booking done in GV, just go to the BOOKING MENU and click on CHECK BOOKING, key in your IC or CREDIT CARD number to verify. Mine also timeout but i got the e-mail verification from GV that my booking was successful and i also checked from the GV website, though it's slow.

NitroTech said:
It's dodgy man!!! been trying since 8am this morning!!! it always hangs when i click the final submission!! So i don't know if the booking thru or not.
;( :angry:

And you have to wait for the page to complete loading before you can click on anything else!! sucky!!
If you can load up the page that tells you how full the cinema is and which seats have been sold, if the cinema isn't too full, suggest you telephone book and take your chances with which seats the computer will allocate to you. The "agro" of these websites isn't worth it.

acidbyte said:
Yeap..the cinema sites are drastically slowed down....but for booking done in GV, just go to the BOOKING MENU and click on CHECK BOOKING, key in your IC or CREDIT CARD number to verify. Mine also timeout but i got the e-mail verification from GV that my booking was successful and i also checked from the GV website, though it's slow.

sat i tried to book several times last min and page din load or took a real time to confirm the seat.. in de end just closed the page & went down to buy the tickets at the counter instead.. after buying the tickets in cash den check with them & realised that the booking has alreadi been made though i never got the confirmation no. .. dey dun wanna refund the $ but gaf complimentary tickets instead. Advise would be to check with them first for any bookings made b4 buying it on ur own.. avoid booking online when its real slow! ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.