guys, please floss your teeth regularly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you'll be surprised by the stuff that comes out from between ur teeth when u floss...

Isaiahfortythirtyone said:
french kiss? :kok: :bsmilie:

how much ar? and where to buy? wahts so good about parogencyl that colgate cannot offer?

Remember it's 5 to 6 bucks a tube. Got to try it to believe. Can get from Guardian or Watson or some other Pharmacies. It does its magic within the minute or so when you brush you teeth and works wonder to your poor gum. :) :cool:

fuzzy said:
you'll be surprised by the stuff that comes out from between ur teeth when u floss...

If you din floss for like 3 days, the stuff stinks like ****! ! ! ! :bsmilie: :bigeyes: :nono:

Isaiahfortythirtyone said:
i got freaked out when he told me "GUMS NEVER GROW BACK.":bigeyes:

How come our dentist both use the same warning? :bsmilie:

Anyway, there was this study (yes another one of those....) sometime back that listerine causes cancer. And for those who are interested, there's actually gum reconstruction surgery :sweat:

Gurgling with water after meals definitely help. As for those plagued with receding gum lines, food tend to get stuck between the teeth.

smallaperture said:
If you din floss for like 3 days, the stuff stinks like ****! ! ! ! :bsmilie: :bigeyes: :nono:

You go smell ar? :sweat:

jsbn said:
Hmm.... Flossing. I'm not very sure abt it since I dun really floss regularly. But the last time I did it, I swear dat my gums bled. And when the string is in, its like, eee-ouch-ooo... thing.

These days, I juz brush longer den usual.

Just went to dentist yesterday and was told that bleeding was caused by infection. You should floss or use those interdental brushes regularly and the bleeding should stop within days.

my recommendation...
1. brush teeth as recommended (clear stuff on the surface)
2. floss (clear stuff between the teeth - sure have)
3. rinse/gargle with listerine (kills off bacteria, i use the blue one)
4. visit dentist twice a year (for me became 3 times cos of excessive coffee stains :( )

hehe..i also drink a lot of water before bed...maybe too much ;p

why the title is for guy only, gal don't need meh?

haha guys = general term la. :p

anyway, i just read an article about parogencyl, some say its bad for your teeth and good for your gums. cos it contains an abrasive substance - Silica. i dunno man. how now brown cow?:think:

Status
Not open for further replies.