Not open for further replies.
These are also taken quite long ago....
DSCF4008.jpg

Wing Gundam Zero (Scale 1/100)

DSCF4014.jpg

Wing Gundam Zero (Scale 1/100)

Youhong said:

nice site.

im wondering how they make something like this. The type of line is abit diffuse, is it coz of the air brush and which spray is to make it more of rough surface??? At least not to be seem as like smooth plastic . :p

g306.jpg

me suspect that you folks like to draw the lighting plans lol..the pics are nice

simon.edward said:
me suspect that you folks like to draw the lighting plans lol..the pics are nice

i also got software to emulate different lighting condition, and how many lights, angle of light which type of lights, percentage of power... but den again... my skills to draw models is bad... so bo pian...

josho said:
nice site.

im wondering how they make something like this. The type of line is abit diffuse, is it coz of the air brush and which spray is to make it more of rough surface??? At least not to be seem as like smooth plastic . :p

g306.jpg
yupe airbrush and panel lining... or u can just use a clear matt finish on ya model and it will do.

DSC0584.JPG

just my share of gundams and macross pictures

:eek: ..............

How can i comment on this ?

Soapa1125 said:
:eek: ..............

How can i comment on this ?

anything will do.. just trying out macro shoot of this small macross toy

Nice and i like it... is there LED in your GIN? hmmm.....

carnage3630 said:
Thx! There are no LED in my Gin. It just some effects on the lights. Will try to post more of my gundams photos in future. Got a lot of models to experiment. ;)

If you have photoshop, you can add Filter>Render>Lens Flare to the monoeye! Nice effect.
Try it! ;)

Btw nice kneeling shot..

carnage3630 said:
Pls comment on my workz. All photos are done without PS except for the copyright and the black framing.

1)
kneelsmall.jpg

2)
legsmall.jpg

3)
Whitezoomsmall.jpg

4)
Neosmall.jpg

5)
Neozoomsmall.jpg

Very nice!!! #4 and #5 how did you do that ??

Thx again! 4 and 5 were done with different lighting that react with the colours of the gundam thus producing such striking colours. As for the zoom effects, I don't have to explain more as it is a camera trick. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.