Guitar Guitar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Centraljava, I dont think so....anyway, dont forget to take pics of your guitar and post them here! Cheers!

centraljava said:
Pardon me if tis been answered before ...,
but is there an equivalent of ClubSNAP forum for guitars ? players, traders, enthusiasts, etc

I assume that you mean in the Singapore context.
If that is the case, try www.soft.com.sg, there's a forum there, pretty active buy and sell there as well.

cheers

icarus said:
Any John Petrucci fans here?:sweat:

He has a concert with Vai and Satriani. "Live in Tokyo". Couldn't remember he's from which band.

But definitely, Al Pitreli is one of my fav!

Jayson_Ang said:
Anyway, everybody have their own favourite guitar heroes ..
As for myself, my guitar heros are ...

Jimi Hendrix
Stevie Ray Vaughan
Jimmy Page
Steve Vai
Joe Satriani
Buckethead
Brian May
Eddie Van Halen
Vito Bratta
Slash
... the list can go on ...
:confused:
This is sooo ... eighties... :) miss those days. Anybody knows nowadays 'guitar magician' ?:)
For me... Malmsteen is like sorcerer... addicted to speed coz his sound image of guitar is... Stradivarius violin playing.... haaaa.... :bigeyes: :bsmilie:

Jayson_Ang said:
Anyway, everybody have their own favourite guitar heroes ..
As for myself, my guitar heros are ...

Jimi Hendrix
Stevie Ray Vaughan
Jimmy Page
Steve Vai
Joe Satriani
Buckethead
Brian May
Eddie Van Halen
Vito Bratta
Slash
... the list can go on ...
:confused:

Heard all the above except for Buckethead.....:dunno:

Any one here for Greg Howe, Alex Skolnick, Brett Garsed, Randy Rhoads...... the list goes on as well.

daden said:
This is sooo ... eighties... :) miss those days. Anybody knows nowadays 'guitar magician' ?:)
For me... Malmsteen is like sorcerer... addicted to speed coz his sound image of guitar is... Stradivarius violin playing.... haaaa.... :bigeyes: :bsmilie:

I think the only guitar hero nowadays is John mayer... his songs on cd dun do justice to his absolutely wonderful playing live...

Status
Not open for further replies.