Groupon Deal: SanDisk Ultra CompactFlash Card: $38 for 8GB or $70 for 16GB

$34 and $61 respectively at best bargain SLS.

Just the other day, sandisk extreme 60mb/s 16gb was only $75 direct from amazon...

groupon is good with their cheap getway promotion. Goods are somewhat mediocre, can get a little cheaper online.

I always buy my cards from BH. best when they got sale.

I tried looking at BHP but their shipping is crazy expensive..same with Adorama..
But their prices for CF cards are way lower than SG prices…so i dunno where to buy from..i'm still looking for an at least 60mb/s CF card

It's always good to double check with retail price before purchase from coupon site.. Some are really cheap some are nt

spinworkxroy said:
I tried looking at BHP but their shipping is crazy expensive..same with Adorama..
But their prices for CF cards are way lower than SG prices…so i dunno where to buy from..i'm still looking for an at least 60mb/s CF card

I can use 3rd party shipping.. I'm using comgateway.

Usually can get friends that want to buy also, then share the shipping cost.

Usually can get friends that want to buy also, then share the shipping cost.

That depends on what you buy i guess.
The CF card i was looking at was USD59, the shipping was USD41 so…didn't make any sense for me to buy it :)

That depends on what you buy i guess.
The CF card i was looking at was USD59, the shipping was USD41 so…didn't make any sense for me to buy it :)

i usually wait for bargains, they had one last year 2 for 1. whacked that with some friends.

eleveninth said:
cheaper meh? u paying for local shipping + comgateway shipping

Still cheaper.. Normally ship locally in US is free or not more then $5 then comgateway is about sgd 20 if u are getting sd card only..

It's still way cheaper then directly shipping from supplier