Great Jazz

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricohflex

Feb 24, 2005
sing
Listening to Jazz from a CD I bought in Thailand. Good music. :)
Limited Edition Made in USA. 1996 by Chesky Records.
"Tribute to a Great King" by David Chesky and his band. They got super high end hifi shops in BKK.

Jazz is such a generic term nowadays. I love bossa nova and recommend Lisa Ono, Paris Combo and Pink Martini. If you are into Swing, check out Bellini Room where the live band sings Vocal Jazz and Swings. They even got live Cello. Kewl.

Jazz is such a generic term nowadays. I love bossa nova and recommend Lisa Ono, Paris Combo and Pink Martini. If you are into Swing, check out Bellini Room where the live band sings Vocal Jazz and Swings. They even got live Cello. Kewl.

olivia sing bossa nova songs nice too.

Where is Bellini Room?

I love jazz as well, particularly jazz longue, bossa, chillout, fusion.

Albums/Artists include Jane Monheit, Lisa Wahlant, Eden, Casiopea, Eldissa, Path Methany etc.

Anyone keen/willing to recommend their music please PM me.

Where is Bellini Room?

Bellini room is on the 2nd floor of St. James Power Station. $30 ($20 if you are a lady) with 1 drink. But entrance fee can go in for the rest of the places (movida, pump, etc).

Status
Not open for further replies.