Great Eastern Contest


Status
Not open for further replies.
A

andslm

Guest
#1
Hi guys,

got some info to share...

Great Eastern "Life is great" open a photography contest
1st prize is S$12000

more into at: http://www.lifeisgreat.com.sg
 

S

Sin

Guest
#5
Just to point out that its another contest which claims the ownership of the pictures...(not just the right to use, but sole ownership) Must even give up the negative/film (not just winners, but all participants). So what about copyright?

And no mention of digital pictures?

Then again, prizes are attractive?
 

Jed

Senior Member
Jan 19, 2002
3,911
0
0
UK
Visit site
#7
Hmm... there was a digital category last year. This year, the fact that winners must submit the negative/positive suggests not... who knows... I've got one I want to enter, and unsurprisingly enough it's digital... might ask them...

I might just enter anyway, and then IF I do win something worthwhile, then I'll get the file converted into a neg/tranny.
 

Jed

Senior Member
Jan 19, 2002
3,911
0
0
UK
Visit site
#9
Yes, somebody please do and let us know... a lot easier for someone in sg to check than for me!
 

ninelives

Senior Member
Jan 16, 2002
3,247
3
38
BB
ninelives.clubsnap.org
#10
Composite photographers, multiple printing/exposures, and images manipulated (electronically or otherwise) are excluded from the competition.
 

sfhuang

New Member
Jan 21, 2002
914
0
0
sfhuang.clubsnap.org
#13
Originally posted by ninelives
Composite photographers, multiple printing/exposures, and images manipulated (electronically or otherwise) are excluded from the competition.
so does that mean no digital photos allowed?
 

zhoufang

New Member
Jan 19, 2002
230
0
0
35
Jurong
Visit site
#14
Originally posted by andslm
Hi guys,

got some info to share...

Great Eastern "Life is great" open a photography contest
1st prize is S$12000

more into at: http://www.lifeisgreat.com.sg
cannot find it already.
I remember this year's competition ends at around may?
Can anyone help to save my 1/n percent slim chance of winning the prizes?
 

sfhuang

New Member
Jan 21, 2002
914
0
0
sfhuang.clubsnap.org
#15
Originally posted by zhoufang


cannot find it already.
I remember this year's competition ends at around may?
Can anyone help to save my 1/n percent slim chance of winning the prizes?
it's still on.

http://www.lifeisgreat.com.sg/ligkids2002/index.html

hurry though, the deadline is 29th Apr 2002.
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom