GR Digital II announced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where can I get accessories like neck strap and teleconverter? :)

neck strap should be available in most places like cathay photo and alan photo. I bought my GT-1 40mm conversions lens from alan photo. Quite hard to find i must say grab it while u can. I did see one lying around cathay photo a few weeks back.

neck strap should be available in most places like cathay photo and alan photo. I bought my GT-1 40mm conversions lens from alan photo. Quite hard to find i must say grab it while u can. I did see one lying around cathay photo a few weeks back.
how much did you pay it for?

how much did you pay it for?

another example of GRD II with GT-1 attachment.

2449575710_5633a06d04.jpg

awww! damn it!
i just got my GT-1 from TK foto for $130 and the neckstrap for $10.
loving my GRD II even more now.
the next thing i want to get is the wide angle lens(GW-1). have anybody bought the wide angle lens yet?

I do realise with GT-1, images are much sharper. But it also highly prone to flare.

I must say i was rather lucky to get all the accesories free during the purchase of GRD I back in the IT fair in 2006.

I highly recommend the GW-1 also.

R0010467-1.jpg

Straight out from cam. Only resized.

Hi guys, i maybe heading to Osaka sometime next month, am wondering is it worth it to purchase the grd2 over there? Checked online prices should hover around 50000yen which i guess is around 700sgd. This should be for the cam alone, without all the accessories. I'll probably want to get the wide lens as well so maybe i should wait for local IT show to purchase a bundle, is it more worth it? Besides, will the cams in Jpn come with english settings? And will there be warranty? Sorry i'm quite clueless about buying cameras abroad, please advise.

Fei: care to share how much you bought it at? bundled with anything?

blue_quartz: hope not, grd2 is only 1 yr old at most?

Anyone know if there will be a Ricoh booth at the coming PC Show?

blue_quartz: hope not, grd2 is only 1 yr old at most?

I agree, but GX-100 is a bit... rustic? ;p I wonder what will a hypothetical GX-200 pack... maybe the GRD-II accelerometer. Anyway all these are just groundless speculations. :D

actually i prefer that new models don't come out too fast unless really warranted, so we consumers don't have to keep chasing the latest tech. Right, we don't have to, but everybody wants the latest right! perhaps you can share what improvements you want from the gx/grd

Been using my GRII for few mths. Really happy with it. Is there a Flickr GR SG group? Anyone wanna start one and post all our pics there to share and comment and to learn as well. :)

actually i prefer that new models don't come out too fast unless really warranted, so we consumers don't have to keep chasing the latest tech. Right, we don't have to, but everybody wants the latest right! perhaps you can share what improvements you want from the gx/grd

Will be nice if the "GX-200" is the GRD-II with a zoom lens. Of course, that'll be eating into the latter's territory, so perhaps a "GRD-III" can offer better ISO performance or switch to the R8's 460k-pixel screen. :D

awww! damn it!
i just got my GT-1 from TK foto for $130 and the neckstrap for $10.
loving my GRD II even more now.
the next thing i want to get is the wide angle lens(GW-1). have anybody bought the wide angle lens yet?

Yes I bought it... haven't tested it yet :p I bought both GW-1 and GT-1 from TK foto.

Status
Not open for further replies.