Wai said:
And the bad guy win :(

u toking about BS or jude law?

:blah:

zaren said:
u toking about BS or jude law?

:blah:
:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
But the bad guy in EATG was Ed Harris, not Jude Law.

Newman said:
:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
But the bad guy in EATG was Ed Harris, not Jude Law.

wai was referring to the winner mah.

DSC_0899.jpg

Usually I have the final shot :devil:

Wai said:
Haha...look at the smile....i can see BS was very happy as he was triggering

and SniperD somehow look like he was struggling to get the lens to stop hunting and AF on BS accurately

tot sinpers should maintain 1 shot 1 kill standard... looks from the above post combat analysis looks like machine gun like fire got the upper hand :think:

SniperD said:
Usually I have the final shot :devil:

And your second shot takes the cake.... accurate focus, somemore dead-center between the eyes.

BTW, what's that thingy on the hotshoe?

CYRN said:
And your second shot takes the cake.... accurate focus, somemore dead-center between the eyes.

BTW, what's that thingy on the hotshoe?

i believe dats an IR or radio trigger for studio flashes. din know EG set up studio lights there? :think:

Interesting, look like those type of 1970s movies, wild wild west, where the opponents will challange Clint Eastwood in an old american town,
So .......who is the winner to take the better shot ? Clint Eastwood ?

twomules3.jpg

King Tiger said:
Interesting, look like those type of 1970s movies, wild wild west, where the opponents will challange Clint Eastwood in an old american town,
So .......who is the winner to take the better shot ? Clint Eastwood ?

twomules3.jpg

KT- just for u!

"Harry: Ah-ah, I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I've kind of lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum - the most powerful hand gun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question, do I feel lucky. Well, do ya punk?"�"

to hear it live...

Dirty Harry

Status
Not open for further replies.