Got such happening meh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is true!! i saw it in the TV! The TV said that it is seldom used because little people know about it!

They also say if you enter 99 infront of the machine, they will spit out a automatic getaway car for you.

wasn't there a special pin to key in and they will print you a cathay photo voucher for any lens you want?

wasn't there a special pin to key in and they will print you a cathay photo voucher for any lens you want?

wah...chow, got such lobang never tell us. Give us the code leh....:devil:

My case is very easy. My account have no $$$$ one. Robber rob me also no use, he suay lor. I will ask him for spare change instead, telling him I'm jobless and had not eaten for 3 days. haha

My case is very easy. My account have no $$$$ one. Robber rob me also no use, he suay lor. I will ask him for spare change instead, telling him I'm jobless and had not eaten for 3 days. haha

Got one case like that. The robber robbed a man and found out he hadn't got any money in his name. So the robber told the man a way to make quick money.

The man was recruited as a trainee robber on three months probation. In a short time he had outshone every robber in town and was made a vice president in Rob Corporation, a publicly listed company.

Looks like you are eminently qualified to join him. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.