[gorio] - louver's boomerang

Status
Not open for further replies.

gregie27

Jun 27, 2009
Litratista ng Cebu.Davao.Seasc
“Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.”:)

note: this must be the picture I've spent more time processing. Wanted every detail in this photo stand out. I'm offering this image to my girlfriend.:heart:

ISO 50 l 20mm l f6.7 l .7" l CPL l .9 NDGRAD SE l 5DMK2 l 17-40L
4017282665_5a831ab1f5_o.jpg

Thanks for Looking!:)

Last edited:
nice work....where was this taken?...straighten out the horizon if needed to but no one will notice....gorgeous pix for your girlfriend

his horizon isn't tilted... its kinda meniscus-ed cos of distortion or something... can play with ps' distortion filter if you familiar, otherwise i think this pic veh nice alr :) good luck with your gf :)

his horizon isn't tilted... its kinda meniscus-ed cos of distortion or something... can play with ps' distortion filter if you familiar, otherwise i think this pic veh nice alr :) good luck with your gf :)

nice work....where was this taken?...straighten out the horizon if needed to but no one will notice....gorgeous pix for your girlfriend

thanks guys for giving your comments.:) reg the horizon i may have positioned the camera lower than the usual to capture the waves as foreground however the 2nd wave there created the un even horizon perhaps the height of the wave there.:)

she liked it! :heart: haha shes doen't know anything about photography and the technicalities behind it.. she did say beautiful and that's fine by me!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.