Gorgeous Emily

barracuda73

May 13, 2009
Sharing some shots with Emily at Emarald Hill

5206304107_c8159af2a7_z.jpg

5206304099_01a4f8739a_z.jpg

5206304103_39c0be23f1_z.jpg

5198473478_d47cf7f531_z.jpg

The ring is distracting. #1 is great. #4 the position of her arms / hands doesn't look as natural or spontaneous as the pic wants to be :)

#1 A bit red. The White Balance is a bit off. Her posing needs improvement. #4 it seems like someone over twisted her neck to shoot that shot. Not natural. Sorry bro.

Marvelous..! Small details don't escape a sharp eyes. haha...

Thank you for the comments. Appreciated.

#1 A bit red. The White Balance is a bit off. Her posing needs improvement. #4 it seems like someone over twisted her neck to shoot that shot. Not natural. Sorry bro.
On a second look, the other 3 seem to be a tad yellowish.
TS: get a grey card and take test shots so that you can easily correct the WB later with the WB colour picker of LR or PS.

The white balance are all out and the poses are not natural at all.

hmm didn't know poses must be natural all the time.

Portraits is about the poses and expression of the model. If the model is not natural in posing, i don't think the shots will looks good.

The smile looks abit fake and the poses still need improvement. I believe there are alot of example in this forum that has nice pictures taken by Csers.

Thanks.

Forgive the model. It is the photographer tat did not direct the model. I love the pics anyway. haha...

#5: Keep it simple. There are so many things in the frame that you try to throw off the focus with your aperture but still they scream for attention - and maybe even more because they are blur. Human mind has a tendency that it wants to fill blur areas. This grabs attention, pulling it away from the face. If you can't use elements for framing then keep it out. Maybe the same pic taken with wide angle lens and / or deeper DOF would look better. :think:

interesting. Thanks, Octarine.

num 5, crop of the top till the partial of the head.....unfortunately the bottom was chop off.
if you know how to do a gd processing. Isolate the FG n BG and solely concentrate on her face