good tourist spots in Singapore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tzuen said:
My suggestions:

- Take a Taxi to the Singapore Night Safari (the only of its kind in the World) get a bite to eat there before taking in the show and trying some of the night walks. The fishing Cat trail is not to be missed.

Is the first one in the world, but not the only one.

It open around 7pm, prepare to spend at least 2 hours inside, you need to do tram ride plus trail walk to be able to all the exhibits, leopard trail and fishing cat trail should not be miss, and also don't miss the creature of the night show. Be there as early as possible, approach the staff, tell he or she that you wish to see and do, they will help you with the planning. The people there maintain a very high standard of customer service. If you think your experience of the visit to Night Safari is very pleasant and rewarding, don’t forget to write a email to compliment the people there.

Thanks guys! I just visited Sentosa Island last Sat. The underwater world is quite disappointing, as I visited it after 7pm and the dolphine show is over. Nothing much to see (at night) in the underwater world, entrance fee of S$17.50 is quite expensive :( However, I must say that I enjoy the musical fountain very much! Very nice and refreshing show...best of all, it is free! :) Took my dinner (burger king) while enjoying the show...nice :)

Will visit the night safari and other places as suggested again soon, most probably during the deepavali and hari raya holidays :)

Thanks again guys... ;)

Looking through my CYA (Changi Youth Ambassador) file, I found this:

3 unique tours to try:
DUCKtours & HIPPOtours
60-minute land and sea amphibious adventure combines a City and Harbour tour on the same craft! Alternatively, go Topless on the HIPPOtour, an open-top double-decker, free and easy, hop-on and off bus.
Tickets available at DUCKcounter @ Suntec City Mall Galleria (City Hall MRT station), 9.30am-7pm or the Animal Farm @ Orchard, 9.30am-7.30pm. For further enquires, call 63386877.

Bintan Mangrove Discovery Tour
45 minute ferry ride to Bintan Island where you'll find the Bintan Mangrove Discovery Tour. 2-hour river excursion for a close up experience of Bintan's wildlife amongst the island's dense mangroves. A night version is also available. Visit http://bintan-resorts.com/real for more information.

Desire Paths
An audio-tour experience that will guide the listener through the streets of Little India, providing fact, fiction, unique insights and anecdotes. Available 10am-4pm. Location: 65 Kerbau Road Singapore 219188 (Little India MRT station) Price: S$15/pax. Call 63921772 or email info@spell7.net 1 day in advance to book the tour.

That is, if you want a sightseeing guided tour lah.

Status
Not open for further replies.