Good printer

Kaikeong

Feb 12, 2013
a
Hi

My question is the choice of a printer for A2 sizes - Canon or Epson? My only concern is printer head getting clogged

Thanks

Kaikeong

For LFP, it is much cheaper to replace Canon's print head than Epson. Print frequently and you won't have to worry about print head clogging.

For LFP, it is much cheaper to replace Canon's print head than Epson. Print frequently and you won't have to worry about print head clogging.

Epson print head is not meant for replacement and hence the lifetime is longer. Canon print head has shorter lifetime but cheaper and easier for the replacement.

i have both Canon and Epson large format printer in my studio. The only thing that Epson printer bother me is the swapping of Black ink for Matte and Glossy media. It create wastage as well as waiting time for the swap. So I usually just print matte media on Epson. Just one thing to take note.

Hi

My question is the choice of a printer for A2 sizes - Canon or Epson? My only concern is printer head getting clogged

Thanks
Kaikeong

I think both printers will do fine for your need. As for the clogging issue u mentioned, i think your
worried are just superfluous.. print head could damaged when the print-head-assembly is out of the service station for a long time, this normally happen when you off your printer powersource directly making the PHA has no time to return to the service station to remain capped & protected.