Good Prices on 40D

Status
Not open for further replies.

rongwei82

Oct 5, 2006
Singapore
Hi people, intending to get my hands on my first DSLR - 40D. Anybody can give me some recommended place to get the cam and whats the price for the cam in the market now. Lets say i'm getting the 40D kit. Or is there a better choice for a package?

Hi haha... My dream camera.... :p you can pop over to the canon price list to have a look.... Haha... Price is about 1800 with kit or even lesser ~1750. Some of the reputable shops such as john 3:16 5th floor funan. Or ms colour at ang mo kio

oh...thanks for the link...btw can i just mail them and ask for the prices and freebies they are offering?

oh...thanks for the link...btw can i just mail them and ask for the prices and freebies they are offering?

I know MS you can go for a equote but it's no point, because the prices here are QUITE up to date. You COULD TRY.... it's the same :) arrr... darn can't get my cam... gotta wait gotta wait! :p

I know MS you can go for a equote but it's no point, because the prices here are QUITE up to date. You COULD TRY.... it's the same :) arrr... darn can't get my cam... gotta wait gotta wait! :p

Huh...how come still cant get? Budget problem ar...:bsmilie:

I got my 40D from MS at around $1750+ (can't remember the exact figure).

wah, first DSLR, n is a 40D........ U r a pro :thumbsup:

Well... there are many who buy a D3 ($7k) or 1DsM3 ($12k) as a _first_ DSLR. Or a D300 ($2.5k). All of which are either more advanced or newer than 40D.

Status
Not open for further replies.