Good Bye CS

Status
Not open for further replies.
:) he's back here.

u dunno?
So is many others who left voluntarily or involuntarily, they all came back.

So what is this I am leaving for good statement. I don't believe it. My 2 cents.

deregister? i always liked some of this guy's work though i do not know him personally.

gee. seems like cs is a harsher place than when i first joined some years back. i am also less active these days. just don't feel there is a community spirit here as before.

ymmv.

happy new year all. :D

Hi, please read carefully. Nobody has de-registered him, nor threatened to do so. He is the one requesting to be de-registered. The community spirit may yet return...

Sad to see you leave.

Take care.

Student... though I din have the chance to meet you face to face...

but maybe one day... i will.

Thanks for being around to give your valuable comments... I had benefitted from them...

thanks for your contributions even though not all pple will appreciate it...

Hi, please read carefully. Nobody has de-registered him, nor threatened to do so. He is the one requesting to be de-registered. The community spirit may yet return...

actually that is the more important issue; how to regain that community spirit in CS.

Before you came back you were PoetAlive right? :bsmilie:
if I were to do that, the new nick with be livepoet ....

Dear Student

With your departure, a legend was left behind. I am sure your pictures will etch in some of us an imprint that spells freedom (in photography). A freedom in style not bound by gears or rules. Pity, though, the said C.N.Y. presents were short lived to enlighten our thoughts.

May you be blessed as you continue this journey. And when/where you lay your anchor again, do remember us and give some of us a tinkle.

Oh, and don’t worry about the free workshop. We can catch up over coffee one day…

As for the mods part, I have not been soaked in here long enough to understand the tussle. It could well be the tinted culture of steered media. I am sure they were in a difficult position to please.

Best Regards
Contaxable

Status
Not open for further replies.