GOING FULL-TIME? SOAP PHOTO SEMINAR 2012

Dear participants,

Please note that as of 1700h (5pm) today, we will not be accepting any removal of names from the list. It will be most unfair to other interested participants who did not manage to come because of such last minute cancellations from the original reservation list. Appreciate your kind understanding, and we look forward to seeing you tomorrow!

I would like to add my name to the reserve list:
Christine bonnysirrah SXXX9566J

Dear organiser,

My sincere apologies, I am down with fever and guess i would not be able to turn up for this event.

Very sorry to pull out this last minute.

Hopefully someone else can take my seat.

Fun event. I enjoyed it. Thank you for organizing, Geoff. Have a safe trip to Beijing

Last edited:
The SOAP Photo Seminar 2012 was an astounding success, and we hoped everyone had a great time today! It was a challenge hosting the seminar, but looking at the strong interest from the participants, we feel that it was worth all the effort we put in. Thank you for spending the Sunday with us, and we hope that you have walked away knowing more about the advanced levels of photography education that SOAP can offer!

yes had a really enjoyable time and learnt a lot
thanks to the organisers for this event!
thanks to the panel of speakers benny ang / kenneth wong / tay kay chin / russel wong and 'host' geoff for sharing your insights!

enjoyed this talk!
very inspiring, i want to shoot more models lol

hdimg-survey.jpg

We are very glad that everyone had a great time yesterday! For those who didn't win any prize at the SOAP Photo Seminar 2012, or didn't manage to attend, do not despair! SOAP is offering an opportunity to attend a workshop with Geoff Ang, worth $800! Simply fill up a simple survey form at www.soapy.sg before 18th March 2012.

Thank you for organising the talk and the speakers for their time and sharing. It has been a fruitful Sunday for me.
Especially Geoff Ang who share his passion as well.

Last edited:
Was a long but enjoyable Sunday!
look forward to more such event!

Was surprised that Russel Wong shared so much~