Going for tour

What will you do if you are in a country for the first time?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

icer

Mar 15, 2004
West
www.icezworld.com
If you are in a country for the first time, will you visit famous tourist attractions and shop and enjoy? Or will you go to less crowded places or streets to take photos?

icer said:
If you are in a country for the first time, will you visit famous tourist attractions and shop and enjoy? Or will you go to less crowded places or streets to take photos?

actually i would prefer both....u ahve to take attractions as a form of documentations....

In the streets.....would love to take ppl instead....esp kids haha

therefore to photodoc a place...i guess we would have to linger for some time....

icer said:

I'll do both because if I can see photo opportunities, it doesn't matter if the place is crowded or not does it? Unless you are talking about taking photos in specific places.

do both is more "balanced"

Depends on the place if I have not been there before... will probably play tourist but once I am familiar definitely free and easy to explore.

i'd do both.. afterall, after spending a fortune on the holiday, i want to get the most out of it.. typical singaporean huh?? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.