Go Digital 3 is out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrianWilson

Jan 26, 2004
Hi all,

Go Digital 3 in all its 60pp glorious goodness is out at all Best Denki stores islandwide (hougang, u get it this weekend) and McDonald's, Std photo, Delifrance, Dome, photo finish... Go grab it... :bigeyes:

Go Digital 4 is in production with a couple of Clubsnappers' travels being featured.... cue music.

Do subscribe if u can (still S$10 for 6 issues).

Cheers,
David Ng ;)

BrianWilson said:
Hi all,

Go Digital 3 in all its 60pp glorious goodness is out at all Best Denki stores islandwide (hougang, u get it this weekend) and McDonald's, Std photo, Delifrance, Dome, photo finish... Go grab it... :bigeyes:

Go Digital 4 is in production with a couple of Clubsnappers' travels being featured.... cue music.

Cheers,
David Ng ;)

Hi, mind giving me more info about this? thanks!!!

BrianWilson said:
Hi all,

Cheers,
David Ng ;)
juz dropped by macs n delifrance at great world city juz now. dun c any mags there. forgot 2 check out the best denki. :(

g'day EOS500N,

Best Denki stores have 1000-2000 copies each located at Customer Service, Cashier & digital camera counters. I'm absolutely certain they've got it cos I made sure they were delivered correctly. If u dun see it, call out to the pretty ladies at Customer Service to replenish it from their storeroom.

Macs, Delifrance, Dome etc have received deliveries and will ship it out to their branches at their own schedule. Usually 1 week. Std photo, Sg Colour Centre, Photofinish have pushed it out... with copies going to customers. I'll keep tabs on it.

We're looking for more subscribers & do join in the survey & competitions.
-------
Hi RapidMax,

We're an A4, 60pp glossy, hardcover bi-monthly (as in every 2 months) digital lifestyle magazine with a healthy focus on photography, photoshop, local photographers, gadgets and stuff with a Singapore flavour. Also, we feature travelling, local heroes, charities and competitions. And best of all, we're FREE (as in beer).

I started the mag as an entrepreneurial adventure back in 2003 and we're climbing up the print run ladder from 10K to 20K (present certified numbers).

cheers,
David Ng

BrianWilson said:
Hi RapidMax,

We're an A4, 60pp glossy, hardcover bi-monthly (as in every 2 months) digital lifestyle magazine with a healthy focus on photography, photoshop, local photographers, gadgets and stuff with a Singapore flavour. Also, we feature travelling, local heroes, charities and competitions. And best of all, we're FREE (as in beer).

I started the mag as an entrepreneurial adventure back in 2003 and we're climbing up the print run ladder from 10K to 20K (present certified numbers).

cheers,
David Ng

Do you have a website, please?

How do I subscribe?

Thanks

Got mine at best denki on sat. They don't seem to display alot, only a few copies here and there.

Hi,

Which Best did u get it from? I'll go sort it out. ;)
Ngee ann city and Plaza Singapura has them every other shelf.

David

BrianWilson said:
Hi,

David

How about eastgear?? Might goin down tml...
Or somewhere nearby...

Thanks ;)

BrianWilson said:
Hi,

David

It's the one at parkway :)

Octopuz said:
Anywhere I can grab the Go Digital Magazine at Penisula Plaza area? Goin down to CP today.. :dunno:

Maybe you want to try the MAC and Photofinish at Funan?

is it possible to get a copy mailed to me ah?
cos i m a newbie and really love looking at fotos
would have gone out to get myself a copy but i met with an accident and cant walk.so dun think i can get one anytime soon
hope not asking too much

hey bud,

let me know what u think of the mag so we can make iss 4 even better.
u can email to me direct at david@godigitalmag.com

When I get the website up and running, I'll add stuff like subscription forms for u to join.

Cheers,
David Ng

Hi,

OK, sorted. ;)
Got the Parkway Parade Best Denki to display all their copies/ and also at Hougang Best Denki.

Have ur face in the mag (back section 'Around the world')... email me at photos@godigitalmag.com with ur pics with the mag at some place in Singapore or (better) overseas.

Cheers,
David

Hi NicholasLee,

yes and thanks to them we can continue producing a good quality FREE mag. :thumbsup:

cheers.

David Ng

Status
Not open for further replies.