girls.sea.sand.dogs.colours.sun.energy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kongo said:
Bro, not again....!!!!

You add & subtract letters in people name once more .. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Maybe there's 1 more model called "Peggey"...:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

IMG_2393.jpg

Jacky was having a nice party befor going to the model shoot =p here he is trying to woo Shasa by whispering sweet words to her..

harrynkl said:
no worry! you can't control the weather, anyway the indoor shoot was a bonus too:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

yeah.. the weather n indoor shoot was the challenge.. so was the night shoot.. 1st time shooting till night time.. give me a "camping" kinda of feeling..sumthing different frm other shoots.. fun sia!! haha.. :bsmilie:

looking forward for another one.!!

stevie

CHEW LIAN
224552412_2ea90343c9.jpg

Hello guys,
this Ah Lian;p is asking for those who wish to email her photos to her email address @
ch3wli4n@yahoo.com.sg. Would liked to thanks to those people on behalf of her..

WatsUpGungho said:
yeah.. the weather n indoor shoot was the challenge.. so was the night shoot.. 1st time shooting till night time.. give me a "camping" kinda of feeling..sumthing different frm other shoots.. fun sia!! haha.. :bsmilie:

looking forward for another one.!!

stevie

Actually, there's a lot of opportunity for dramatic pics before and after a storm.
Unfortunately, like several others, I was not prepared for a night-shoot and had a hard time shooting hand-held. So just posted some pics at:
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?p=2458016#post2458016
The bonus for me was I managed to visit a place I never did before and never would have on my own. Hope my pics are not too "touristy".

huirong2000@hotmail.com (huirong)
refeala@hotmail.com (pie)
pinkpeegee@yahoo.com.sg (peggy)

hi all, it was a nerve wrecking experience for me yesterday!
as a first time organiser, it was definitely very traumatising to go to the shoot venue and realise that it is going to rain cats and dogs.

thanks to all photographers for being accomodating and understanding!
and actually i love the photos i've seen so far!
esp the night shots!!!! :D

the girls had asked for a few photos for keepsake.
so if you guys won't mind, you could maybe forward a few outstanding pictures to the girls!
the photos will be much appreciated!

once again, thanks for being understanding and such a good group to work with! :thumbsup:

butterflied said:

as a first time organiser, it was definitely very traumatising to go to the shoot venue and realise that it is going to rain cats and dogs.

so if you guys won't mind, you could maybe forward a few outstanding pictures to the girls!

once again, thanks for being understanding and such a good group to work with! :thumbsup:

Upz for you all. So good that you all had fun. Just too bad that I can't go due to work and also my camera haven't come back to me. Hope to join u all next time. Don't forget to update mi when there r future events.

Peg & chew lian,

hv posted some of your pics in this thread:

http://forum.clubsnap.com/showthread.php?t=222283

:)

butterflied said:

Hi evryone!

Finallly managed to figure this thingy out. What a noob I'm. Hahas.

A big THANK YOU to Peggy dearest for holding this photoshoot. Definitely a great exposure for me. Lianie seriously think u done a great job! ;)

And to all the photographers, thanks for being patient with me & teachin hw to pose & blah blah blah. & makiin the effort to send us the pics. It was fun working with you all. It's greatly appreciated!

Take care guys!

Cheerios,
Chewlian.

glambiz said:
Hi evryone!

Finallly managed to figure this thingy out. What a noob I'm. Hahas.

A big THANK YOU to Peggy dearest for holding this photoshoot. Definitely a great exposure for me. Lianie seriously think u done a great job! ;)

And to all the photographers, thanks for being patient with me & teachin hw to pose & blah blah blah. & makiin the effort to send us the pics. It was fun working with you all. It's greatly appreciated!

Take care guys!

Cheerios,
Chewlian.
U been a wonderful girl to work with, there no need to teach you, u are photogenic in front of the camara

Status
Not open for further replies.