Ghost sighting in Raffles Place?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You better believe they are around.

They always want to sell you a lucky 4D number.
wah! i haven't met those lucky ghost ...yet.:)

I try to imagine what it would be like to make the fake movie. Imagine going to an office building and install your camera at 4 different locations that look like security camera footage. I don't think the real security guards would let you do that unless got permission from management. You need a ladder to mount your camera in some of those locations.

I try to imagine what it would be like to make the fake movie. Imagine going to an office building and install your camera at 4 different locations that look like security camera footage. I don't think the real security guards would let you do that unless got permission from management. You need a ladder to mount your camera in some of those locations.

They might be the SGP version of mythbuster:)

Damn it is so fake it is not even funny. Anyone who does post video effects production will be able to fake that without breaking a sweat.

Yeah man. It's just a simple matter of masking two layers of footage, ensuring the camera does not move. Basic CG knowledge. ;)

Remember the One Raffles Quay builiding where 2 person lost their lives when the concrete they were on fell down?

After watching the video, few loopholes:

1. Why on earth a camera installed in a lift only viewing one corner of the lift?
2. It takes almost 1 minutes for the lift to travel to the desired level, that is a damn slow lift?

Quite fake to me.

It's fake. The website is created by an employment agency to promote its services.

The truth behind the Raffles Place Ghost :
Click here

It's fake. The website is created by an employment agency to promote its services.

The truth behind the Raffles Place Ghost :
Click here

my goodness haha *smacks forehead*

no doubt created the news but and attention but a very lame approach and many untargetted audience lol

my goodness haha *smacks forehead*

no doubt created the news but and attention but a very lame approach and many untargetted audience lol

It says a lot about the company, no? :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.