germ_boi

Oct 3, 2003
Sedna, Orion Stars
Visit site
Germ's 01 Outing
Date : Saturday, 30 Jul
Time : 1730 Meet-up.

FireWorks along with Awesome skyline
This is the inaugural outing of my series. I would like to keep the number of participants at a CAP OF 6PEOPLE to foster greater interaction among group. All can sign up as there'll be no discrimination of DSLR, prosumer, consumer or all that jazz. However, it would be helpful to note that a tripod and a camera with M mode is of absolute necessity. Wideangle is a plus, but not compulsory.

I would be taking you guys to where I took the photo of my skyline. That is mainly a densely forested area so guys if need be bring along insecticide. A main idea would be to combine the spectacular NightView with the Fireworks. It would also be helpful to bring a poncho or a rubbish bag or umbrella and TORCHLIGHT along as there is no shelter nor lamp posts there. Outing probably ending at 9:00pm.

Those interested to go, pls PM me your name and contact number so that we can keep in touch. Please note that I'll only reply to complete PMs. Registration closes once places are filled up. 'Details will be sent once registration closes.

For those who sign up, do be early as I set-off str. away at stated time. I will not wait for late-comers or those 'oh where are you guys? i'll come find you ppl later'. Anything crops up, call me.

Cheers. :cool:

erm u talking about marina east?

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Good Boi!

Details sent Out.

See everyone there this Sat.

On a quick note, someone has accused me of copying his style of how the outing is written. I'll admit i did copy his, not word for word but format-wise. Will ensure this does not happen. To the affected party, I'm sorry to have done so.

May bygones by bygones. Look to the future!

Cheers! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.