Gathering newbies or pro with no khaki for photograpy outing. < Click here >

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe can have a Circle-line group

Hi, can I join a group. U can contact 90881910. My name Alfred.

There's a cosplay show at around MBS today. Who's going? I will be there after 4pm due to last mins work.

HI, I am interested to join for the discussion and events. Kindly organize for Dec.. Looking forward to meet you all.. Thanks

Any plan for the month of dec ? Please organize..

Next sunday morning wanna go Amiralty Park shoot Macro?

We can share knowledge and I can borrow one canon macro lens or even landscape shoot next sat evening then dinner thereafter =)

Just a suggestion

canonmono said:

We can share knowledge and I can borrow one canon macro lens or even landscape shoot next sat evening then dinner thereafter =)

Just a suggestion

I second the landscape shoot idea...

HI, I am interested to join for the discussion and events. can I join a group. U can contact 90920548. My name Patrick.I am very new to photoshoot. Looking forward to meet you all.. Thanks

May i join too? i am a newbie, looking to learn from other more experienced photographers here.

canonmono said:

Just a suggestion

Do you use ring light or any macro flash?

Do you use ring light or any macro flash?

Ring flash is good to Hv but not a must for macro, a strong torch or normal flash will do fine.. for flash it's better to use it off camera. Just what i know... any pro macro shooter pls correct me if im wrong.. thks!! : )

For Photography Khakis East, head to here:

For Photography Khakis West, head to here:

This was split so that group members in east/west can better meet each other for 'regional' outings/kopi/poisoning clinics etc. For North/South/Others, see where your location lies, there is something in that location that will hint to you which side of the force you belong to :D

Haha.. Dunno about this splitting.. I have join the wrong group.. :) now trying to join the East group..

To me no diff. I stay in d east but work in central. Both groups applies to me. Haha

Me too stay in the East and work in Central.. Anyway joined both group.. :)

Just joined the East group - new to Singapore so looking forward to meeting up.

Tony - 8182 2619

Actually there's no wrong or right group, it's just the activities /outings /kopi sessions / are organised with eastsiders location in mind instead of places like kranji, woodlands, you chu kang etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.