Gantz!

phoakm

Dec 15, 2003
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
www.flickr.com
Went to watch Gantz 2 yesterday. The storyline is much better than Gantz 1. Mixed feelings at the ending. At least the explanation on the reason is much better than the animation. :)

But I hope at least they shoot first and ask question later. It was darn frustrating to see how many times people would not have been killed if ONLY they shoot. hehehe...one of the most frustrating movies I have ever seen man.

But I hope at least they shoot first and ask question later. It was darn frustrating to see how many times people would not have been killed if ONLY they shoot. hehehe...one of the most frustrating movies I have ever seen man.

Lol! You should know that is Japanese style mah. Anyway, if more people are killed, you can earn more points with less challengers.:)

Ditto. I was a little frustrated as well. Glad Gantz 2 did better. I was a fan of the original anime

I watched it too! Thanks to the main actor, Ninomiya Kazunari (acted Kei), my idol group member.. There're actually some parts that really can make me cry, but thanks to his face, I wanted laugh more than cry..
but indeed a good movie..

What are you shooting in the room bro ;) shoot already....... sounds funny to me too :bsmilie: