Gaming Convention Asia 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you have pictures of regine? (girl on girl) she is so cute.:lovegrin: quite short though....

85425655.jpg

Nice coverage and crystal clear pics. Anyone knows the name of the model above?

She always appears at all the major conventions and exhibitions. Very brilliant eyes.

Upz la ... we know we can see great pixs fro u .. :thumbsup:

Those are great pics from you, harry... Especially the pics of Iko... (my favourite model for this convention)
So do u know her personally?

she a hot ger over there
i going to shoot her, hehe

Great... hope you can share her pics with me... hehe ;)

How abt Nicole? You know anything abt her?

wah u want to know all the girls :bsmilie:

Well there's no harm knowing more people, right?

So harry, you do photoshoots for models often? Seen some of your albums, they are superbly taken.... You must have known a lot of models then... Lucky you ;) (Wish I can be like you)

Well there's no harm knowing more people, right?

So harry, you do photoshoots for models often? Seen some of your albums, they are superbly taken.... You must have known a lot of models then... Lucky you ;) (Wish I can be like you)

shoot more, and be friendly with them but dun over do it:bsmilie:

shoot more, and be friendly with them but dun over do it:bsmilie:

So you are a professional photographer? Maybe next time got this kinda events, I can go take photos with you

Think will be quite hard, cos I only have a normal digital camera... Too poor to get those powerful ones

Also, sometimes quite paiseh to approach them also...

So you are a professional photographer? Maybe next time got this kinda events, I can go take photos with you

Think will be quite hard, cos I only have a normal digital camera... Too poor to get those powerful ones

Also, sometimes quite paiseh to approach them also...

still good enough to shoot, there nothing to be shy of, u urself say no harm make friends rite.
everyone need to start somewhere. they wont bite u, only make u nose bleed or drooling only. that how my high blood pressure arrive :bsmilie:

still good enough to shoot, there nothing to be shy of, u urself say no harm make friends rite.
everyone need to start somewhere. they wont bite u, only make u nose bleed or drooling only. that how my high blood pressure arrive :bsmilie:

lol harry's right.There's nothing wrong shooting with a pns.They wont reject your request.All you gotta do is ask;)

Nice coverage bro :)

Sad tt I miss tis.. :cry: :mad2:

Thanks for the advices, harry and redsun.

Wat kinda cameras do you guys use? I am afraid my cheap digital camera not good enough

What are private shoots abt? Alone with model? You guys do that often?

Status
Not open for further replies.