gaffer urself or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
if u know how to do it then go ahead lo...can always trial and error...and at least u know what you are doing to yr own equipment...

when removing the gaffer it wont leave the sticky substance rite?
saying i buy from MO by eugenep or henessy

The best is to replace it every 6 mths.....

when removing the gaffer it wont leave the sticky substance rite?
saying i buy from MO by eugenep or henessy

There will be a residue... but pretty minimum...

Just change it often, and this won't be too bad...

I see that Apollo seems to be a popular one... is there a reason for the choice of Apollo over others ?

Cheers

I see that Apollo seems to be a popular one... is there a reason for the choice of Apollo over others ?

Cheers

DIY is always more fun.

I've used Apollo for some time, seems good and reliable. Actually got some rolls in at super price and thought of selling here until I realised some morons will buy em and sell em at double the price here :angry:. So ended up giving em all to friends :bsmilie:

DIY is always more fun.

I've used Apollo for some time, seems good and reliable. Actually got some rolls in at super price and thought of selling here until I realised some morons will buy em and sell em at double the price here :angry:. So ended up giving em all to friends :bsmilie:

Actually, I am asking cos Apollo seems to command a premium and wondering if the cheaper alternatives are as effective, especially the "not leaving residue" part. Do not want to get non effective tape then end up spoiling the equipment instead of protecting it... :eek:

Bro, let me know if you have anymore tapes.. hehe.. for my own use...

Cheers

gaffering the equip

do you'll gaffer ALL ur equips?
like flash small len lon len and body?

Personally.. I gaffer the camera body and flash. I only gaffer longer lenses which have more exposed body area.

Status
Not open for further replies.