fz20, fz5 trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lohjoleen

Aug 19, 2005
pasir panjang
I'm wondering if anyone is interested in trading lumix z5 for z20.
my fz20 is black. semi pro version of z5.
no scratches. comes with hoya lens, strap, original case. 1 original batt, 2 extras. uv filter. etc

pls let me know if interested? cos i'm not sure if anyone would want a semi pro instead of the z5 they got.

jo.

erm, just wonder why you want to trade for a fz5 when 20 is slightly more superior (f2.8 constant)? :think: and since you know it is the semi-pro version of fz5, why are you still looking for a trade? :sweat:

alamak...........
she newbie, might not hv explore the whole function of FZ20...........
must ask her to join our outting & plug more often....................;)

then will gain more understanding to the full capacity of FZ20........

Dun u agree???

ai ya.... maybe becos of the camera size lor.. FZ5 looks small & sexy on ladies hands, u know... very suitable for ladies.. it looks nice on my girl fren's hands too.. haha... ;)

alamak people asking for trade then you guys become "she" la, "ladies" la,"girlfriend" la, from nick only confirm the gender? :think:

no wonder no female want to join outing. :bsmilie:

FZ5owner said:
alamak...........
she newbie, might not hv explore the whole function of FZ20...........
must ask her to join our outting & plug more often....................;)

then will gain more understanding to the full capacity of FZ20........

Dun u agree???

cannot assume she's a newbie, who knows she might have photography experience prior but finds that the Fz20 doesnt suit her :think:

haha the only 3 reason i could think of is becos of fz20 bigger size, weight and maybe it was out earlier than fz5 make it looks older (also the older design)

my :heart: baby :heart: with FZ 5.... just nice on ladies hands.... ;)

FZ5 01

FZ5 02

FZ5 03

another thread that proves most posts in CS forum is off-topics...sigh

i have an fz5, sms me so we can assess each other's cam. 98489640;)

both are of the same performance... but wif fz20 you get f2.8 constant and hotshoe for flash, with fz5 you get very slightly faster focusing, i would prefer fz20 even tho i own a fz5 :sweatsm:

Status
Not open for further replies.