FZ10 Lens Cap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Helbreath

Jul 24, 2003
Visit site
Anyone know if any shop carries this? It is black with Lumix in centre. Lost it during a shoot today.

Helbreath said:
Anyone know if any shop carries this? It is black with Lumix in centre. Lost it during a shoot today.

Maybe you should just get any 72mm lens cap will do, many shops such as MS, CP or AP should have it.

erm... he is looking for the original one... which is NOT 72 mm... heee... actually i oso dunno what size is it...

The best way to find a replacement is to call Panasonic Spare Part center... i think same number as the Service center.... Last time, i wana find remote control for my MD, nowhere got... but i call the spare part center, they help me order. I dunno if it is the same with the camera...

Cheers...

what the price of a 72mm len caps?

Hong Jia said:
erm... he is looking for the original one... which is NOT 72 mm... heee... actually i oso dunno what size is it...

The best way to find a replacement is to call Panasonic Spare Part center... i think same number as the Service center.... Last time, i wana find remote control for my MD, nowhere got... but i call the spare part center, they help me order. I dunno if it is the same with the camera...

Cheers...

if u call pana customer service...
most likely they will ask u call this guy...

this is his details..

DENSTRADE CO.
Mr Goh
Tel: 63343218
Email: denstrade@pacific.net.sg

his addy..

No. 1 North Bridge Road
High Street Centre
#01-K1

this thread might help..

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=94537

Helbreath said:

The original Lens cap is a 55mm. I use it to cover my 52-55mm step up ring.

how much a 72mm cap?

sunkist said:
how much a 72mm cap?

An el'cheapo unit from AP is $8. But it's really quite crappy.. Sometimes, it just falls out on it's own in the bag.

Cant believe it.. cheap plastic need $8? can i find so tuperware and fit in?

you can get a plastic bag and a rubber band... cost is.... ... just get it from ard your house lah.. FOC...

found a tuperwave cover that is 72mm. Fit nicer onto UV lens. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.