FZ10 dark shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

m3csl

Nov 7, 2003
Singapore
Hi! I've been using my FZ10 for few mths and i notice pixels tends 2 gets bigger in dark pics, is there anyway 2 make the it better? Thks!

m3csl said:
Hi! I've been using my FZ10 for few mths and i notice pixels tends 2 gets bigger in dark pics, is there anyway 2 make the it better? Thks!

Not sure what you mean 'pixels tends 2 gets bigger in dark pics'!
Are you saying the night shot has some pixels brighter? These are hot pixels due to warm ccd. Your long one needs rest too. Don't over-use it...........

However, I have tried mine for more than two hours non-stop shooting in the night. No problem leh! :heart:

hm.. from the way he's saying, i think he's talking about noise?
not sure just a guess though since noise is common for this camera :dunno:

SpNik said:
hm.. from the way he's saying, i think he's talking about noise?
not sure just a guess though since noise is common for this camera :dunno:

Think about it, should be............. Mo Peng pic!
Have not heard of hot pixels with Lumix camera as yet. :think:

Hi guys thks for answering. As a i'm a newbie i dun realli noe the actual terms. I meant the pixels become more obvious in dark pics than natural light pics. Btw is there any gd and value for $ flash if i wanted to take more indoor pics or is the camera 1 enguff? Maybe using my camera 2 take my sis wedding fotos and i hope the pics turn out well.

m3csl said:
Hi guys thks for answering. As a i'm a newbie i dun realli noe the actual terms. I meant the pixels become more obvious in dark pics than natural light pics. Btw is there any gd and value for $ flash if i wanted to take more indoor pics or is the camera 1 enguff? Maybe using my camera 2 take my sis wedding fotos and i hope the pics turn out well.

Try http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=99210

We had been discussing about external flashes in the past 1 month or so, you just missed out the fun. ;p

I tried to use the external flash, and found that it is certainly better than either manual control, or using internal flash in some ocassions. Except that you will need to learn about the flash that you are going to choose.

Thks! tried 2 read the thread u posted and wow realli chim. I tried to absorb the info heez

JimDavis said:
Try http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=99210

We had been discussing about external flashes in the past 1 month or so, you just missed out the fun. ;p

I tried to use the external flash, and found that it is certainly better than either manual control, or using internal flash in some ocassions. Except that you will need to learn about the flash that you are going to choose.

m3csl said:
Thks! tried 2 read the thread u posted and wow realli chim. I tried to absorb the info heez

Nothing really chim in the thread, except that you will need to do a little introductory reading about digital photography, making sure that you get all the terminologies right, then you will not find it chimology anymore. ;)

haha ok trying 2 get a hang slowly nw i'm like half bucket of water like that

JimDavis said:
Nothing really chim in the thread, except that you will need to do a little introductory reading about digital photography, making sure that you get all the terminologies right, then you will not find it chimology anymore. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.