FYI: S'pore River Hong Bao, 8pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was announced over the news that the organisers decided to carry on if the rain stops... how to go now?? take taxi?? sighz... no mood already.

Decided to go down last minute and try my luck, and the fireworks did take place!

Weather was lovely and it was not crowded coz of the earlier down pour. Fireworks lasted about 10+ mins, much better than 31 dec NY's eve.

Then I guess there ain't anymore on the lunar 15...

Sianz!! I missed Fireworks AGAIN! and this time 10 mins worth....
:cry:

I want Fireworks!!!!:bheart:

Wah damn heng sia lucky I decided to go down last min!!! :D I too thought that the fireworks would be postponed...but when I reached the Esplanade Bridge the skies were amazingly clear...no rain at all!! I left my house at abt 11.20pm, took MRT down to Raffles Place MRT and ran like a madman all the way to Esplanade Bridge. :bsmilie: Managed to reach there at abt 11.53 p.m, barely had enuff time to find a good spot on the bridge and set up my stuffs b4 the fireworks began. Den later on missed the last train sumemore...had to take cab back...fwah expensive sia... :cry: But it was worth the trouble....the fireworks was much longer than expected!! abt 10 mins +....lots of nice high level ones too. Took abt 20 shots...will be uploading them later...heheh.

We want more fireworks! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.