FX-8 on sale yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bernardsia

Sep 30, 2004
Does anybody know if the FX-8 is on sale at the regular shops yet? Thanks.

bernardsia said:
Does anybody know if the FX-8 is on sale at the regular shops yet? Thanks.

Sorry OT here.
I like your avatar. :bigeyes:
Can participate in Pana Zoo photographic competition! kekeke :bsmilie:
Nice catch though! :thumbsup:

its listed in a courts ad in today's today..so yeah should be available.

Thanks there madmacs. I must have missed it when scanning the papers earlier. I tried to do an e-quote from MSColor, but I never got a reply. I'll pop by Funan later to take a look.

LifeWorld, it was a torrent!

bernardsia said:
Thanks there madmacs. I must have missed it when scanning the papers earlier. I tried to do an e-quote from MSColor, but I never got a reply. I'll pop by Funan later to take a look.

LifeWorld, it was a torrent!

i usually give mscolor a call - 64576380. speak to florence. she's usually there between 2-5pm.

Thanks there. I went down to Funan earlier and got a blue colour piece from AP. Price was $630.

bernardsia said:
Thanks there. I went down to Funan earlier and got a blue colour piece from AP. Price was $630.

wow, looks like panasonic products are really value for money compare to other brand....i was quite impressed with Casio EX-S500 looks but its list price is S$749.....

Actually the FX-8 list price is also about $749. Except for Sony cameras, you should be able to at about $100 from the list price for a point & shoot.

I bought a Casio once. It traumatized me so much, I can't bring myself to buy another Casio again.

i heard a quote from Sim Lim it costs 550 only!! brand new with freebies too

Did the source you heard from buy the camera?

saw the camera. had thought it'll be thinner than the FX7 but seems like both are the same size ;p the new casio with anti-shake looks bit sexier though.

mpenza said:
saw the camera. had thought it'll be thinner than the FX7 but seems like both are the same size ;p the new casio with anti-shake looks bit sexier though.

specs wise, casioex-s500 should be thinner but longer right?

Status
Not open for further replies.