Funny prints from Supra 400

Status
Not open for further replies.

wantunn

Apr 10, 2002
Sengkang
Hi,
Anyone experienced gettign funny looking prints (as in funny wierd, not funny ha ha) using Kodak Supra 400 on Kodak (Royal?) paper?
Just shot a roll and most of it came back kind of yellowish. I thought it might have been my lens but I used 2 different lenses (1 being a 50/1.8) so I don't think it's a lens problem either.

Any Advice?

Thanks

i once had some rolls developed by ordinary developer turned out a little yellowish, not sure what film or paper i used.. what's the most common reasons for this?

expiring film?

wat about the lighting? got use greycard?

It was indoors under flouorescent lighting.

And nope. don't own a greycard (and haven't figured out how to use one yet either).

I was using an EOS300 + 50/1.8 + Vivitar 28-210 + Speedlight 380

Most of the time it was on P mode

Funny thing is I've used supra 400 before but the end results were not like this.

Originally posted by wantunn
It was indoors under flouorescent lighting.

And nope. don't own a greycard (and haven't figured out how to use one yet either).

I was using an EOS300 + 50/1.8 + Vivitar 28-210 + Speedlight 380

Most of the time it was on P mode

Funny thing is I've used supra 400 before but the end results were not like this.

u got use the same film under the same lighting conditions? maybe u need to adjust your whitebalancing.

2cts

Hi franciskc
Any advice on how to do this? Don't think I can live with perpetually yellow prints.

thought kodak is slightly warm one?
yeah try another lab, a fuji one? :)

Where did you develop your photos? Like what ckiang said, I'm more inclined to think it's the lab rather than anything else.

I had it done in a photo shop in sengkang (better not name the place. Skarli it's my camera or me screw up and not their fault)

First time I'm getting this result from them though. Previous rolls of Supra 100/400/800 and Fuji Reala were fine.

Originally posted by wantunn
I had it done in a photo shop in sengkang (better not name the place. Skarli it's my camera or me screw up and not their fault)

First time I'm getting this result from them though. Previous rolls of Supra 100/400/800 and Fuji Reala were fine.

Forget the neighbourhood labs. Go to the better ones like Colour Lab, Fotohub, RGB, Konota, etc. It's worth the trouble.

Regards
CK

Status
Not open for further replies.