Full Metal Alchemist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wolfgang said:
PS2 game? Of Naruto you mean? Or FMA? :dunno:
There's PS2 games for both Naruto and FMA. There's a PS2 game for Gungrave as well, but reviews for the Gungrave game ain't that good. The Naruto game and the new FMA game are pretty good though.

There's PS2 games for both Naruto and FMA. There's a PS2 game for Gungrave as well, but reviews for the Gungrave game ain't that good. The Naruto game and the new FMA game are pretty good though.
omg>>>~~~~

the LEGEND speaks.......

*btw, you still wan One Piece?

seems that it is a gathering of the anime fans here .......

current fav anime series is YU-GI-OH

was wondering any of u all out there likes jap manga ???

tmc17479 said:
Anyone still knows where to get Ghost in the Shell 1st GIG? Kinda hooked on it. Gunslinger girls was fantastic and The last exile is taking forever to download.

I got the whole series of 1st GIG and last exile from suprnova last few months.. not sure if they still have them now..

Actually, there's is a GITS SAC game out soon. But it's going to be a very low-key release.
http://www.production-ig.co.jp/game/koukaku_game/index.html

And here's the GITS official site.... they have lotsa cool mechandise on the site too.

http://www.kokaku-s.com/root.html

I absolutely love the Naruto Game! :D

How does the FMA play? FPS? Or like Naruto? :think:

I want ONE PIECE! Hehehehehe

Wolfy here's some screencaps of the FMA game. click on the link below and then scroll down a little and you should see them.

FMA game screencaps

Well, for car lovers, another piece of good news.

Initial D 4th Stage will starting running on SkyPerfect TV in Japan in April.

Yep it's been out since december (at least that's what the official site states) in Japan. It's by Square-Enix.
Here's the link to the official site of the FMA game on PS2 -> FMA PS2 game official site

Prismatic said:
Well, for car lovers, another piece of good news.

Initial D 4th Stage will starting running on SkyPerfect TV in Japan in April.

really?! wow hahah cant wait man...
i guess we can finally get to see bunta in his wrx vs takumi then? hehehe *drools*

Mystix said:
really?! wow hahah cant wait man...
i guess we can finally get to see bunta in his wrx vs takumi then? hehehe *drools*

If you follow the manga, actually the Trueno has been retired. The WRX belong to Takumi now.

Status
Not open for further replies.