Fujifilm X100S

this got me REALLY interested.

Just wondering how useful is the 100T 1/32000 electronic shutter?

that's about the only feature that I feel 100T is better over 100S.
I much prefer 1/2 stops than 1/3 stops.

For the price difference, I rather forgo the high res LCD.

doesn't the x100s have the electronic shutter via firmware

in any case it's useful when you wanna shoot wide open in the day i guess.

other than that i dun have any use.

this got me REALLY interested.

Just wondering how useful is the 100T 1/32000 electronic shutter?

that's about the only feature that I feel 100T is better over 100S.
I much prefer 1/2 stops than 1/3 stops.

For the price difference, I rather forgo the high res LCD.

I use it when shooting flowers and plants at close-up in broad daylight. Without the electronic shutter, tends to be over-exposed but I don't think I use the feature often enough too!

I use it when shooting flowers and plants at close-up in broad daylight. Without the electronic shutter, tends to be over-exposed but I don't think I use the feature often enough too!
X100 has built in 3 stop ND filter, u can use it to reduce incoming light.

price confirm $999. but color dont know now if have or not. last dec both color have, 2 black and 1 silver in stock. btw its not a display set that is on sale.

Any idea if this deal is still going on?

I have like $300.00 worth of voucher. lols.

Hi !
Does anyone know about any good deal for the x100s these days ?
Denki vivocity was out of stock, Courts also (and there will be no more stock because of the x100t's arrival)... Harvey norman had it but around 1500...

Any tips ?
Thanks !

Hi !
Does anyone know about any good deal for the x100s these days ?
Denki vivocity was out of stock, Courts also (and there will be no more stock because of the x100t's arrival)... Harvey norman had it but around 1500...

Any tips ?
Thanks !

TK foto selling $1088 only with free battery

Thanks ! I called them, they confirmed the price but ask for cash only... is it normal ?

Go look for Jere he gives good service. .. I bet w this price it shd be cash or nets only

Will Fujifilm be releasing classic chrome for x100s? So far no response from them on this.

I don't think they will, at least probably not during the first 6-12 months of releasing the X100T, so as not to hurt sales of the newer model.

Just checked at the IT Show, they still selling the X100S for $999.

Those lurking around in the buy and sell can go grab a brand new one rather than pay almost he same price for a used one without warranty.

Just checked at the IT Show, they still selling the X100S for $999.

Those lurking around in the buy and sell can go grab a brand new one rather than pay almost he same price for a used one without warranty.

at the fuji booth ?

Heard it has been sold out

any good deal for lenses ? looking to buy the xf 16-55 2.8