Fujifilm X100S

Happy New Year all X100S users.
I just got mine new at Best Denki Vivocity..... @$999!

Happy New Year all X100S users.
I just got mine new at Best Denki Vivocity..... @$999!

wah lao....why so cheap..... thought promo $1288 ???? cheong there to buy another one now !

wah lao....why so cheap..... thought promo $1288 ???? cheong there to buy another one now !

no need to cheong... i happened to be at vivocity just now when art2d3d posted. went over to best denki and they didn't have any fujifilm x100s or x100t or even the old x100.

perhaps the last set was bought by our CS bro hehe

I was there and bought not the last set, they said they left a few more sets, all silver.

I was there and bought not the last set, they said they left a few more sets, all silver.

Wa so weird! I looked at all the display cases and asked the salesman. No x100s was on display at all!

But ok la hehe saved myself $999

Wa so weird! I looked at all the display cases and asked the salesman. No x100s was on display at all!

But ok la hehe saved myself $999

you wait another 6 months, maybe can get it at $888.

Free gift was 8GB Class 6 SD card. And Half case.
Redeem the Fujifilm's promo of extra battery, cleaning kit, selfie stack and photo frame.

Free gift was 8GB Class 6 SD card. And Half case.
Redeem the Fujifilm's promo of extra battery, cleaning kit, selfie stack and photo frame.

Wah amazing deal! That's the same free gifts as the full price.

Hey guys, my x100s is on the latest firmware and about a mth ago I noticed that when I attached the tcl x100s and switched on the tcl converter menu option, focusing was slow and from time to time the aperture reading would show "??". So i sent it down to fuji to get it sorted out, they rebooted the firmware and "recalibrated the lens" although it was out of warranty, they waived all charges out of good will.

Unfortunately last week when I took the camera out with me, after powering it on there was no image on the lcd except for the information readings, the aperture and metering seemed to be working find as i tested several aperture settings and the shutter speed seemed to be in sync. I wasn't able to take any pictures with it and when I tried to preview the SD card, the camera hanged and the only way to switch the camera off was to remove the battery. I sent it down to fuji and they told me it was a lens assembly problem - Svc Fee = 100; Lens Assembly = 580, GST 47.60, Total repair cost is 727.60. Seems abit nuts to pay that amount of money to get it repaired yeah?

Anyone experienced the same issue with their x100s?

Hey guys, my x100s is on the latest firmware and about a mth ago I noticed that when I attached the tcl x100s and switched on the tcl converter menu option, focusing was slow and from time to time the aperture reading would show "??". So i sent it down to fuji to get it sorted out, they rebooted the firmware and "recalibrated the lens" although it was out of warranty, they waived all charges out of good will.

Unfortunately last week when I took the camera out with me, after powering it on there was no image on the lcd except for the information readings, the aperture and metering seemed to be working find as i tested several aperture settings and the shutter speed seemed to be in sync. I wasn't able to take any pictures with it and when I tried to preview the SD card, the camera hanged and the only way to switch the camera off was to remove the battery. I sent it down to fuji and they told me it was a lens assembly problem - Svc Fee = 100; Lens Assembly = 580, GST 47.60, Total repair cost is 727.60. Seems abit nuts to pay that amount of money to get it repaired yeah?

Anyone experienced the same issue with their x100s?

$700 might as well buy the latest X100T!

Courts Orchard is selling at $999 since Dec last year, was told that it came with agent free gift. But I bought the T instead. Yesterday was there and surprised they still have stock for it. Never ask if they got any agent gift or not.

Courts Orchard is selling at $999 since Dec last year, was told that it came with agent free gift. But I bought the T instead. Yesterday was there and surprised they still have stock for it. Never ask if they got any agent gift or not.

stores at Funan don't match price ? they still selling at $12xx "promo price" might get a black one if can get at $999.

stores at Funan don't match price ? they still selling at $12xx "promo price" might get a black one if can get at $999.

price confirm $999. but color dont know now if have or not. last dec both color have, 2 black and 1 silver in stock. btw its not a display set that is on sale.

Last edited:
this got me REALLY interested.

Just wondering how useful is the 100T 1/32000 electronic shutter?

that's about the only feature that I feel 100T is better over 100S.
I much prefer 1/2 stops than 1/3 stops.

For the price difference, I rather forgo the high res LCD.