Fujifilm X-T1 Graphite Silver Thread

Tried and tested already. They accept, mine is registered under Fujifilm malaysia.

Nice! What problem did you face? My flash/hotshoe might have problem, as the flash doesn't appear/fire when I put it on...

Nice! What problem did you face? My flash/hotshoe might have problem, as the flash doesn't appear/fire when I put it on...

loose mount

good to know! Which dealer did you guys buy the camera from in JB?

Would Fuji Singapore be very sensitive in accepting International Warranties? I was just quoted RM$3600 for a black body X-T1 in JB. Technogadgets.com.sg seems like a better deal in that case.
check the pricing for the granite silver. Should be marginally higher only.

not really man... Black RM3400 and GS is RM4300.
SG pricing Black S$1755 and GS $2050 both after gst... I like silver but i don't know where the premium is coming from.

Wtf there's such gap of price between the 2 models?! Crazy...

The premium comes from being different from others, Graphite Silver my friend hahaha...

count here and there press till my calculator spoil also not very worth in sg hahahaha, may wait for it to bundle with 16-55 see how much

not sure if this is the right place to ask...do u use any 3rd party lens hood?...i am looking for one for my 18mm f2..cant seem to find any locally

My US$3.25 lens hood just arrived from eBay. All metal construction and works great! Protrudes 2cm only compared to 6.6cm at longest point on the plastic Fujifilm hood.

Anyone knows where I can purchase the GS hot shoe cover? I can't find mine and had to purchase the plastic black one from Fuji. I was told that due to lack of buyers, they will not bring in that part.

not really man... Black RM3400 and GS is RM4300.
SG pricing Black S$1755 and GS $2050 both after gst... I like silver but i don't know where the premium is coming from.

Special edition mah :bsmilie:

Anyone knows where I can purchase the GS hot shoe cover? I can't find mine and had to purchase the plastic black one from Fuji. I was told that due to lack of buyers, they will not bring in that part.

I'm looking for an extra one too. Just realized that the silver hot shoe cover fits and complements the look of the silver X100T. But do you find the hot shoe cover to be a tad loose on the XT-1? I usually put my camera in the bag lens pointing downwards, sometimes I end up sliding the cover out of its place when grabbing the camera.

My US$3.25 lens hood just arrived from eBay. All metal construction and works great! Protrudes 2cm only compared to 6.6cm at longest point on the plastic Fujifilm hood.

can share link? :) looking for this metal type one

Last edited:
Hi, anyone knows if the Black will get an update for the 1/32,000 as well? Or its already available?

Hi, anyone knows if the Black will get an update for the 1/32,000 as well? Or its already available?

Yes, version 3 include Electronic Shutter.