Fuji X10, so pretty!

ordered now then .. wait 1 week at most?

for $140 can buy a nice half case 3rd party battery

Where can I get the set at such low price? I'm looking around for a x10 too. :)

Go at Technogadget.com or I buy via my importer only $ 640 , this is special friend arrange for me.

yup technogadget.

only thing is you need to pay first and wait..

with warranty is about $800 - $850
fuji case + 16gb transcend card

fyi techno gadget does not come with fuji case
8gb only

luckyorange said:
Yup I saw it too haha. Good price. But need to wait zzzzz

Guys, if i buy from a gray market, can i still avail of local warranty?

weng-weng said:

No local warranty. U can pay to have it fixed though. And depending on of the shop will go our their warranty, you can claim the cost of the repairs from them

hey, i just got my x10, and i have a bit of a odd question. lol. my charger, the BC-45W, comes with wat looks like an attached block on the bottom of it, with a socket for an AC adapter. my camera just came with a USB cable, and there's no mention of the AC cable so i dont think i shouldve got one. so...i dont know how to charge my battery! lol. sorry if this is a dumb question.. i dont even know which words to use to google this. haha. hope someone can help. thanks

edit: seems to have a screwed on block on top of the fold out plug..problem is, the screw head is not a normal flat/cross head one. its got a 'star' head..cant seem to remove it

Last edited:
u only charge by putting battery inside the BC-45W, cannot be charge thru usb, the usb is meant for uploading pics, which I nv use too.

Just fold out the BC-45W, it's a 2 pin AC plug, dun go screw/unscrew anything!

weng-weng said:

U wun be able to change the new sensor for free... I think ...

u only charge by putting battery inside the BC-45W, cannot be charge thru usb, the usb is meant for uploading pics, which I nv use too.

Just fold out the BC-45W, it's a 2 pin AC plug, dun go screw/unscrew anything!

thanks. but there's some attachment that came on my charger. a sort of block that seems to have been screwed on top of the fold-out plug socket of the BC-45W, which has an a/c input socket. which is dumb, coz the x10 doesnt come with the a/c charger. so i guess this thing has to be unscrewed. i think i'll head back to the shop n ask em about it

huh free new sensor??? mind telling me more?

the x10 has wat some people call a faulty sensor, causing wat is now famously known as the blooming or white orbs problem. fuji has developed a modified sensor which they are apparently gonna replace free of charge for all current x10 users.. but to get this, u need ur warranty + receipt of purchase i think. usual warranty claim stuff

the x10 has wat some people call a faulty sensor, causing wat is now famously known as the blooming or white orbs problem. fuji has developed a modified sensor which they are apparently gonna replace free of charge for all current x10 users.. but to get this, u need ur warranty + receipt of purchase i think. usual warranty claim stuff

oh! okok, so in the case i better wait awhile more?

or they already replace the fuji x10 with new sensor?

thanks. but there's some attachment that came on my charger. a sort of block that seems to have been screwed on top of the fold-out plug socket of the BC-45W, which has an a/c input socket. which is dumb, coz the x10 doesnt come with the a/c charger. so i guess this thing has to be unscrewed. i think i'll head back to the shop n ask em about it

Do you have it with u? wan to snap some pics, not too sure what you are referring to.

I don't remember it's that "complicated", I didnt take notice on something that supposed to be so easy.

I 'm curious. :)

oh! okok, so in the case i better wait awhile more?

or they already replace the fuji x10 with new sensor?

hmm, not sure when they will replace all current stock, so even if u wait a while, u might not be sure if its got new sensor or not. fuji has not issued a recall, so current stocks might not get new sensor. not sure how it works. i'd recommend just buying it now, and replacing it when fuji says its available. of course thats wat i recommend coz thats wat i did. lol

rainman, here u go. i think its a weird thing on mine. lol. not a normal one. its not usually this complicated, i watched a video review where the guy had a normal charger, without this stupid block. will head over to the shop n get it exchanged, or get the part removed. frustrating thing is, cant use it til then.. they recommend a full charge before using, right
20120511_100607.jpg

hmm, not sure when they will replace all current stock, so even if u wait a while, u might not be sure if its got new sensor or not. fuji has not issued a recall, so current stocks might not get new sensor. not sure how it works. i'd recommend just buying it now, and replacing it when fuji says its available. of course thats wat i recommend coz thats wat i did. lol

rainman, here u go. i think its a weird thing on mine. lol. not a normal one. its not usually this complicated, i watched a video review where the guy had a normal charger, without this stupid block. will head over to the shop n get it exchanged, or get the part removed. frustrating thing is, cant use it til then.. they recommend a full charge before using, right
20120511_100607.jpg

I think urs is basically still the same as mine, except the additional block, what u need is just something like this....

2-Pin AC Power Cord Cable ( 2-Pin SPT-2). You sure it doesn't comes with the package?

In this case, u may be able to unscrew that "stupid" block then it will be transformed to the normal plug like ours.

Dun worry, urs is the better version cos got the extra stuff. lol